#46 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:29 AM

i honestly liked rr6 at first but then you get to the end of that 110 track listing and it unlocks another 200 or so, i was just bored. the game is fun if you like arcade games, but my biggest dislikes were how most of the cars are all the same, just different classes, all the tracks are the same, maybe 3-4 variations per location plus the oppurtunity to go backwards, the announcer would talk about nothing but nitrous, and just stupid things like on a no nitrous race the AI racers always seemed to have an ample supply. I played it for a couple weeks and traded it in for PGR3 and havent been happier. It makes me sad to see such awesome drifting in a game (rr6) that takes no more skill than letting go of gas and turning.

#47 kaj_uk

kaj_uk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:xbox, computing, dh mountain biking and modding my ford focus.
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 21 January 2006 - 10:08 PM

hi guys got my copy of rr6 and gotta say im a bit disapppointed,got those annoying borders top and bottom of screen cant even see the map on left totally.. sad.gif
sayin that it runs smooth and looks nice enough.. ive looked for settings in game to change but cant see nothing?? any ideas guys? its as if its set on 16:9 being used on 4:3..pgr3 is perfect though uhh.gif

#48 stebbster

stebbster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:51 PM

I got a copy for free and Im glad I really dont rate the game at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users