3 replies to this topic

#1 deekortiz3

deekortiz3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 December 2005 - 09:30 AM

My crazy friends are all camping out at best buy for the 360's. Unexpectedly it rains. I planning on not camping have to drop everything at 11 pm load chairs, jackets, a tarp etc. into the car and take it to them. Then had to buy 8 large hot cocoas for them. After all this i got some really good news though. One person with them didnt have money and he said he would stay in line for me the whole night so i could get one. So I will get about 4 hours sleep and head on back to get a console. Guess I got lucky.

Anyone else got friends camping out?

#2 catdaddy

catdaddy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:softball,paintball,xbox,fast chevys
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 December 2005 - 02:59 PM

Good man for looking out for your friends, plus you're a lucky dog. 360 for a supply run? I couldn't camp out (work) and told a friend that I might have to get ripped on ebay and my friend said "hell pay me that extra $300.00 and I'll get you one!" I guess that's what friends are for?

#3 Z3R0 CO0L

Z3R0 CO0L

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 December 2005 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE(catdaddy @ Dec 18 2005, 02:06 PM) View Post

Good man for looking out for your friends, plus you're a lucky dog. 360 for a supply run? I couldn't camp out (work) and told a friend that I might have to get ripped on ebay and my friend said "hell pay me that extra $300.00 and I'll get you one!" I guess that's what friends are for?

Guess some people have all the luck tongue.gif
However I have a friend that works in GAME that managed to get me a core pack and all the goodies that came with the premium for less than the premium price, even though I work for a competitor smile.gif

#4 catdaddy

catdaddy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:softball,paintball,xbox,fast chevys
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE(Z3R0 CO0L @ Dec 18 2005, 03:41 PM) View Post

I have a friend that works in GAME that managed to get me a core pack and all the goodies that came with the premium for less than the premium price, even though I work for a competitor smile.gif

another lucky dog. I'll get mine by easter (hopefully) they should have about 50 new games by then! (he-he)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users