Varung

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:13 AM

have some questions about 360 compatibility with xbox stuff, so I can be ready to play when I get the 360.

I have an xbox live account for my xbox, can I use the same account with xbox360 or will I need to buy the Gold X360 Live account?
also the headset, I have the Logitech Cordless Headset will this work on the 360?
and I have my xbox hooked up with component and optical cables can I just take the xbox out and hook up the 360 to the same cables and have it work or will I need to buy a new set of component and optical cables for the 360?

and 1 last thing anyone know if a version of DOA4 will come packed with the DOA4 Joystick? like the Tekken 5 deal?

thanks

#2 tgm4883

tgm4883

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:38 AM

have some questions about 360 compatibility with xbox stuff, so I can be ready to play when I get the 360.

I have an xbox live account for my xbox, can I use the same account with xbox360 or will I need to buy the Gold X360 Live account?

Your xbox live account will transfer to the xbox 360, but i am not sure if you will still be able to use it on your xbox after that

also the headset, I have the Logitech Cordless Headset will this work on the 360?

Someone correct me if im wrong, you cannot use that headset on the xbox 360 because the puck is built into the controller. So unless the receiver for the headset plugs into a standard mic jack then it wont work

and I have my xbox hooked up with component and optical cables can I just take the xbox out and hook up the 360 to the same cables and have it work or will I need to buy a new set of component and optical cables for the 360?

If you get the premium xbox 360 then it will come with component cables (better deal all around) and you will be able to hook up your optical cable to the component cables. Unless you have some special cable for your xbox that has the optical built into the connector.

and 1 last thing anyone know if a version of DOA4 will come packed with the DOA4 Joystick? like the Tekken 5 deal?

thanks

I have no idea, someone else will have to get that one.

#3 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 December 2005 - 08:42 AM

FAQs: http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=465839

QUOTE(tgm4883 @ Dec 19 2005, 03:45 PM) View Post

Someone correct me if im wrong, you cannot use that headset on the xbox 360 because the puck is built into the controller. So unless the receiver for the headset plugs into a standard mic jack then it wont work

That's correct.

Unless, of course, you care to mod it: http://www.xbox-scen...AEuOcyDKyTQ.php

#4 Varung

Varung

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE(tgm4883 @ Dec 19 2005, 06:45 AM) View Post

If you get the premium xbox 360 then it will come with component cables (better deal all around) and you will be able to hook up your optical cable to the component cables. Unless you have some special cable for your xbox that has the optical built into the connector.

thanks for the quick replys,
Ya I would like to get the premium xbox 360 but right now I will even take the core. every morning I am going from store to store hoping to find one, if I happen to find a core I will get it. right now I wont pass it up to look for the premium.
thats Y I wanted to know if I can use my old xbox component cabel just in case I dont find a premium.
the worker at circuit city told me to go there early tuesday, but didn't say if thay will be geting any for sure. just in case if I find a core, would I need to buy the component cables

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users