Photo

Want To Try Krazie Ndure, But One Question....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spidey97504

spidey97504

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 December 2005 - 10:20 AM

I'm currently chipped, but I'd like to get away from it as it's lately been buggy.
While reading through the Krazie Ndure documentation, noticed that I need to have the latest dash. This is what my dash says, D: 1.00.4034.01 . Obviously, this is an old dash. I read the instructions for updating, however I'm concerned about my current set-up. I'm running a Matrix chip and an old Evox, version 182812 I believe. On my C drive I have both an xboxdash.xbe and a msxboxdash.xbe . At one time, I remember reading that some configurations would have problems if the user clicked on a Live Tab on an XboxLive game, so I've stayed away from the Live option on games. Yet, that is what I must do to update my dash, right? Does anyone know if I'm going to have problems if I update my dash? If so, what would be the solution?
Thanx in advance for the help.

#2 Horscht

Horscht

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 December 2005 - 10:30 AM

Krazie's Ndure

step 1: ftp the saves to your xbox HD

step 2: obtain slayers auto installer 2.6 (usual place)

step 3: FTP over the stock C files from slayer's autoinstaller (delete everything on C:, and put the new files on, without turning the power of inbetween)

step 4: run the exploitable (original) game

Or you could try setting up Kingroach's NDURE.

Step 1: download Kingroachs Ndure 3.0 (see the PC installer thread/kingroachs sig about an unusual place)

step 2: create the files for the C drive needed with the NDure 3.0 installer (you might need the 5960 dash files from Slayer's)

Step3: format your C: drive, and FTP the created files over (make sure you read the readme) but don't turn your xbox off in between.

BTW: both installers use Nkpatcher after they are installed. This means that you need a retail BIOS, to start them after install. Either boot with your chip of, or reflash your chip with a retail bios (after installing your exploit, that is).

Edited by Horscht, 21 December 2005 - 10:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users