#1 Xbox-Scene

Xbox-Scene

Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 December 2005 - 04:40 PM

Microsoft says 360 'on track' to meet forecasts-- Posted by XanTium on December 22 10:40 EST
From gamesindustry.biz:

Xbox 360 has been in agonisingly short supply since the console's November 22nd launch, but GameSpot reports that some of the remaining pre-orders are now being filled.

Microsoft UK declined to comment as to whether it's a situation reflected on this side of the Atlantic. "Xbox does not announce details of shipments, but I can tell you that we're on track to meet our 90 day forecast of 2.75 to 3.0 million units," a spokesperson told GamesIndustry.biz this lunchtime.
The US line is that Microsoft is "working around the clock to deliver as many Xbox 360 consoles as humanly possible".

Read More: gamesindustry.biz

#2 rocarmy4life

rocarmy4life

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 05:53 PM

well, they should quit giving so many to the japs and ship them to where they will sell!!

IPB Image

#3 thax

thax

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 December 2005 - 06:31 PM

I don't think that MS wants to throttle supply in a region in which they want to gain more market share.

#4 ZildjianKX

ZildjianKX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE(rocarmy4life @ Dec 22 2005, 09:00 AM) View Post

well, they should quit giving so many to the japs and ship them to where they will sell!!

IPB Image

Maybe the Japanese won't buy American consoles since some Americans still calll them "Japs"... dry.gif

Edited by ZildjianKX, 22 December 2005 - 06:33 PM.

#5 syrius

syrius

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 06:32 PM

they're hoping for that magical rush whenever DOA4 gets released, sometime before the second coming.

#6 rocarmy4life

rocarmy4life

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 06:58 PM

lol maybe i shoulda added *sarcasm

#7 kidkinetix

kidkinetix

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 07:17 PM

How many times are we going to see a press article reports the same story as we read on Day 1. Can't wait until march and this is all a fuzzy memory. By the time casual shoppers do get there hands on an xbox though there will be so many great things on the xbox live market place, more trailers, more demos, more arcade games, etc. Less fodder for the sony/nintendo fanboys to work with (i do plan to buy those consoles too).

Another pointless non-sensical rant to get one more post wink.gif
~kinetix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users