trackfive

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:22 PM

I got my box up and running silky smooth with an Executor 2 Lite running the 4976.02 bios. Only annoying thing is the Eject situation...always reboots the box...is there a fix for the 4976.02 bios to override that? Would it mean finding a new version of the bios? or modifying it? Any help is appreciated...other than that, modding is the best thing I've done with my Xbox so far!!! Hats off to all the people who've made it possible...you are geniuses...

#2 kaioshade

kaioshade

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:24 PM

i honestly dont think its needed. the only app i can think of where ejecting needs to not reset the xbox is media player. and since it software coded, you can do that. what else do you need an eject fix for?

if anything you can run multi bioses and switch between them (if you have an x2 pro.)

#3 trackfive

trackfive

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:33 PM

Thats the program I was actually having trouble with...XBMP...I had discs in...popped them out, and it would reset the Xbox...then I would have to launch XBMP all over again...so you're saying there is a way to have XBMP override the eject restart? If so, is in the config file? or where would I do that?

#4 PhDeez

PhDeez

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 April 2003 - 01:40 PM

I'll have to agree with Kaio here. I can eject and put back in disks without xBMP rebooting the xbox. if your xbox is rebooting I would check the config.xml file.

#5 trackfive

trackfive

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 02:05 PM

thanks for the replies...i will check my config file when i get home today...

#6 Ubergeek

Ubergeek

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 11:05 PM

Xecuter intelligently looks for the "no reset" patch in the XBE

It used to be on XBMP - since all the opensource perhaps its been misssed out - maybe a good idea to contact XBMP guys for them to implement the patch for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users