• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NewbSoft

NewbSoft

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 06:55 AM

Okay, I signed up for this forum 2 days ago, hoping to find a tutorial telling me step-by-step how to MOD X-Box using AR, but found nothing helpful. I can tell most people on these forums dont like noob-ly questions and desperate pleas for help lik this one, but I was hoping atleast a couple of you have a soft spot in your heart. I really want to MOD a couple X-Box games using AR, since I know I am getting one for xmas. Can anyone PLEASE tell me -In English- how to MOD using AR, or at least link me to a PLAIN ENGLISH Tut...

Thanks in advance.

#2 DaddyJ

DaddyJ

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 December 2005 - 08:10 AM

download either krayzie uxe or ndure installer from xbins, copy to mem card, copy to system, load exploitable game, and run save.

#3 NewbSoft

NewbSoft

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 05:15 PM

Sounds good. THnx man. Anything else anyone?

#4 w7jkt

w7jkt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 08:36 PM

Softmod installer deluxe did it for me. Navigate through xbins (if you know how to get there) and go through /XBOX/exploits/_Packages/Softmod Installer Deluxe/ and select softmod installer deluxe 2.0. When you download it, unzip it and use whatever game you have. I used Mechassault. Open action replay and plug everything in. I made my own action replay and installed the software on my computer. When it opens, take the SID game .zip (i.e. SID.MechAssault.v2.0) and drag it to PC Database. Next drag it into the Memory card. Plug the card into your xbox and copy it to the hard drive, as it wont read it unless its on the hard drive. Bring up the game and run the gamesave. Navigate through, I used EvoX, and you have finished. Anything else you need? IM me at w7jkt@msn.com or w7jkt1@aol.com. GL!

Edited by w7jkt, 24 December 2005 - 08:37 PM.

#5 DaBiscuit

DaBiscuit

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, VGM, Console modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 24 December 2005 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE(w7jkt @ Dec 24 2005, 07:43 PM) View Post

Softmod installer deluxe did it for me. Navigate through xbins (if you know how to get there) and go through /XBOX/exploits/_Packages/Softmod Installer Deluxe/ and select softmod installer deluxe 2.0. When you download it, unzip it and use whatever game you have. I used Mechassault. Open action replay and plug everything in. I made my own action replay and installed the software on my computer. When it opens, take the SID game .zip (i.e. SID.MechAssault.v2.0) and drag it to PC Database. Next drag it into the Memory card. Plug the card into your xbox and copy it to the hard drive, as it wont read it unless its on the hard drive. Bring up the game and run the gamesave. Navigate through, I used EvoX, and you have finished. Anything else you need? IM me at w7jkt@msn.com or w7jkt1@aol.com. GL!

You are reccomending an ancient version of SID, you do know that, don't you?

#6 w7jkt

w7jkt

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 01:25 AM

worked perfect on mine...

#7 damncrapgrr

damncrapgrr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:27 AM

I modded my Xbox (softmod) for the first time ever today, using the Action Replay and Krayzie's NDure Installer. It was so easy. I have never tried SID but considering it is out of date compared to Krayzie's and I read many problems with SID compared to Krayzies, I went with Krayzies.

Go to the usual places and get it (XBox/exploits/packages/Krayzie NDure Installer) and just follow the instructions in the readme contained inside of the package.

All you need to do is load the save(s) for the game exploit you're going to use (either Splinter Cell, MechAssault or 007:AUF -- all three are in Krayzies package) to the Action Replay, copy the saves from the AR card to the unmodded Xbox HDD, follow the instructions pertaining to the game to start the exploit and follow the onscreen instructions. It literally took 15 minutes to do at most.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users