Dulledblade

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 December 2005 - 06:10 PM

I've followed all the different tutorials out there on FTPing the xbox and I've successfully done it before (last night with FlashFXP, but I can't seem to get it now. The same results come from Internet Explorer as they do from FlashFXP.

It pretty much says:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FTP FOLDER ERROR

An error occurred opening that folder on the FTP Server. Make sure you have permission to access that folder.

Details:
200 Type set to ASCII
502 pasv is not implemented
200 TYpe set to ASCII
425 Can't open data connection to 192.168.1.10:64008
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someonw please help me?

#2 Dulledblade

Dulledblade

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 11:04 PM

I've got a LAN party I have to host tomorrrow, so if anyone could help me, please I need it ASAP. I've still been trying every possible option and I'm still getting the same message no matter what I do (whether it's IE or FlashFXP). Can someone please help me?

#3 Dulledblade

Dulledblade

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 02:40 AM

Well the LAN party is over with, but I still need help on this problem, can anyone give me a hand. I've noticed one other person asking about this too, can someone please help me?

#4 jonjoyner83

jonjoyner83

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE(Dulledblade @ Dec 30 2005, 07:47 PM) View Post

Well the LAN party is over with, but I still need help on this problem, can anyone give me a hand. I've noticed one other person asking about this too, can someone please help me?

You are using IE to FTP instead of CuteFTP or something of that nature (which I would suggest you use).
You are not passing your UN to login to the FTP. Type this in the address bar of IE:

ftp://xbox@192.168.1.10

then hit enter and put in your password...but I really suggest you use CuteFTP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users