1 reply to this topic

#1 Psyion

Psyion

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:20 AM

After a problem with a skin on XBMC when i booted up i got the xbmc logo and it hung there. This stoped me from using ftp and connecting to the xbox. My xbox is softmoded so i decided to try and use xboxhdm to fix the problem. I loaded my eeprom into the iso along with the C and E files from my brothers xbox HD(soft moded) burnt the disk and ran xboxhdm. Got into my xbox hard drive did a format then rebuild the hard drive using my brothers C and E files. This didnt work so i then tryed just choosing the softmod option again and waited until it went thru the processes this worked and installed EVOX i then installed XBMC again which also worked. Now my problem is when i run games as soon as it trys to load a savegame on halo 2 it crashes.

I think this may have somthing to do with the fact i used my brothers files but im not sure can anyone help me? is there a way to restore my hd to the factory state and start over with another softmod.

Im in real need of help

#2 Psyion

Psyion

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:41 AM

just noticed that i cant load ms dash eaither and i have tryed deleting all save data for halo 2 and its still not working its not just halo2 but any game that i have saved a file for before

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users