#1 Xbox-Scene

Xbox-Scene

Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 December 2005 - 07:10 AM

Gentoox Loader v6.00 *update v6.01*-- Posted by XanTium on December 27 01:10 EST
From ShALLaX on gentoox.shallax.com:

Here it is, Gentoox Loader(info) with "NetBoot": a built in HTTP client. I wanted a Christmas Day release, but I guess I'll have to do with a Boxing Day release. There was a point where I thought this would never see the light of day due to various problems relating to LWIP.

This is only the beginning for NetBoot, more functionality is planned but I wanted to get an initial release out of the door so that people could test it. I've tried it myself numerous times from a local server and about 10 times from an SF server (the default server) and each and every time has worked (though I've probably just jynxed it). Read the manual included in the download for basic usage. For the real hackers out there, see this for details on how to boot your own packlet.

The only known bug with this so far is that downloading too fast can cause the client to lock up - if this happens, you may need to reboot.

*update* Gentoox Loader v6.01 has been released:

Another new feature: "Web Update". This downloads the latest version of Gentoox Loader from SourceForge and flashes it. This wont work until the file spreads to the HEAnet mirror.

Official Site: http://gentoox.shallax.com
Download v6.01: here

#2 alg5

alg5

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:55 AM

i had 2 problems with previous version:
1) sometimes loader pictures doesn't display (like xromwell).
2) the loader freeze when launched with my usb keyboard plugged (MS internet keyboard pro)

sadly the 2nd problem is still here sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users