• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#181 kohan69

kohan69

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:45 AM

cmay227- u replaced the kameo demo from another demo disk to this one and it worked??

The XBOX 360 Boot Disk Edited NTSC READNFO-LiThIuM
and
Selfboot Util READNFO XBOX360-L0sMaN0L0S

IS FAKE

Anyone saw this clip?
Doesnt look fake to me:
Stop posting this crap about this release its a fake hoax call it what you will. Read some of the other closed threads on this

Edited by Chancer, 29 December 2005 - 12:43 PM.

#182 Daveid

Daveid

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE(neejoh @ Dec 28 2005, 11:35 PM) View Post

Just unplug the networkcable. biggrin.gif

Just unplugging isn't enough, he's right with the offline gamer profile smile.gif

notice how yours says King Kong Kiosk Demo, it says that now even if you were online when you played or not

#183 Dawg605

Dawg605

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Interests:Gaming and girls.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE(kohan69 @ Dec 28 2005, 06:52 PM) View Post

cmay227- u replaced the kameo demo from another demo disk to this one and it worked??
The XBOX 360 Boot Disk Edited NTSC READNFO-LiThIuM
and
Selfboot Util READNFO XBOX360-L0sMaN0L0S

IS FAKE
Anyone saw this clip?
Doesnt look fake to me:

http://www.youtube.c...p?v=PlT7hfls88E

That video is FAKE.

#184 Slyguy42o

Slyguy42o

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:56 AM

would it be possible to copy a full length WMV-HD movie to the kiosk disk and while stripping everything else out? specifically I want to watch the terminator 2 WMV-HD movie on my 360 using the kiosk disk.. possible? yes no?

#185 axess68

axess68

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:04 AM

Lots of fakes and jokers showing up in the wake of this. I think the key is through this disc. Once it is discovered how the media flag is dealt with, then we'll be up and running.

It's a pain having to go back to the menu system every time I get done playing the Full Auto Demo. It would be able to transfer that to a separate disc (or even the hard drive) and be able to avoid going back to the menu.

Funny thing is, the actual game might be out before it's figured out.

#186 Mekapo

Mekapo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE(axess68 @ Dec 28 2005, 04:11 PM) View Post

Lots of fakes and jokers showing up in the wake of this. I think the key is through this disc. Once it is discovered how the media flag is dealt with, then we'll be up and running.

It's a pain having to go back to the menu system every time I get done playing the Full Auto Demo. It would be able to transfer that to a separate disc (or even the hard drive) and be able to avoid going back to the menu.

Funny thing is, the actual game might be out before it's figured out.

Are you saying that somehow you were able to rip the full auto demo from the OXM Demo Disc and put it on the recently released KIOSK Demo disk and got it to boot? Or are you just talking about playing the OXM Demo Disc?

#187 Ninjaman

Ninjaman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:38 AM

How about this video?...*STOP LINKING TO THE RAPID SHARE SITE**..scroll down and click on FREE. Then scroll down and you will see a "Download - Ticket reserved please wait __ seconds"...seconds will countdown. Once the countdown finishes type in the letters or numbers that are in colour in the space provided and start download.

Edited by Chancer, 29 December 2005 - 12:45 PM.

#188 ravenslayer

ravenslayer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:41 AM

i was trying some things out with the kameo demo that was included in the kiosk and my own kameo rip. I took the files of my rip deleted all languages that wern't needed then i replaced the default.xex with the demos default.Xex and burned it with nero. Result -> it boots but i can only play the first level because at the end gate it doesn't load the video it usually does i can just keep on walking and nothing happens

btw you can just take all files out of a demo map and burn only those files to a dvd. It loads perfectly

#189 cmay227

cmay227

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 29 December 2005 - 01:47 AM

what i did was delete the kameo on the kiosk demo but first copied the .xex file to my desktop, then i put the kameo from the oxm disc into the demo folder of the kiosk disc and deleted both .xex files and added the default .xex file i had copied to my desktop and the game launched, i don't know if this is a big deal but when i looked at both .xex file from both demos they were diffrent from each other.

#190 FlashKick

FlashKick

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:08 AM

cmay, that isn't such a big deal..it would be if you replaced the original kameo .xex with the one from the oxm disk.

#191 neejoh

neejoh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:10 AM

For every Body that want's to use it to watch wmv-hd maybe this might come in handy

Go to then /en-en/ folder then open up your kiosk.ini
Go to
CODE
[Attract]
InactiveTime=240
Attract0_Video=game:\videos\brandvision.wmv
Attract1_Video=game:\videos\accessories.wmv
Attract2_Video=game:\videos\kameo.wmv
Attract3_Video=game:\videos\pgr3.wmv
Attract4_Video=game:\videos\brandvision.wmv
Attract5_Video=game:\videos\cod2.wmv
Attract6_Video=game:\videos\nfs.wmv

And change it to
CODE
[Attract]
InactiveTime=2
Attract0_Video=game:\videos\yournamefromvideohere.wmv

As soon you put the disc in it will autostart your movie within 2 seconds. I haven't tried with 1 second, or with 0 to see what happends then. I assume you can delete your whole Demo directory and empty your whole video directory to have as much space as possible.

Edited by neejoh, 29 December 2005 - 02:12 AM.

#192 axess68

axess68

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE(Mekapo @ Dec 29 2005, 01:21 AM) View Post

Are you saying that somehow you were able to rip the full auto demo from the OXM Demo Disc and put it on the recently released KIOSK Demo disk and got it to boot? Or are you just talking about playing the OXM Demo Disc?

No, I was saying it would be nice to be ABLE to do that. I hate going back to the menu after every race.

#193 BasicAir

BasicAir

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Everything.
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

QUOTE(Ninjaman @ Dec 29 2005, 01:45 AM) View Post

How about this video?....88888888888888888888888888888..scroll down and click on FREE. Then scroll down and you will see a "Download - Ticket reserved please wait __ seconds"...seconds will countdown. Once the countdown finishes type in the letters or numbers that are in colour in the space provided and start download.

OH MY.. I just wasted 10 minutes downloading and watching this. Why didn't you make it clear this was just a video of the kiosk disc working? I was thinking this was some other video showing something useful but it was a waste of my time.

Should have said -- "This video just shows how the demo disc loads" because to ppl with the disc this video is pointless. No offense, though.. :|

Edited by Chancer, 29 December 2005 - 12:46 PM.

#194 FlashKick

FlashKick

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

thanks neejoh! perfect!
im going to try with a full wmvhd movie...too bad i won't be able to pause the video at least sad.gif

Edited by FlashKick, 29 December 2005 - 02:16 AM.

#195 bradmeyers

bradmeyers

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 02:16 AM

just out of curiosity are there any good wmvhd movies to play? I don't see anything other than imax crap and a couple of movie trailers. am I missing something?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users