• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 raymond904

raymond904

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:01 PM

Hello everyone, I'm not very clever when it comes to xboxs, but I have my emulators stored in E/apps/emulators and a copy on f/apps/emulators.

When my xbox starts up Avalaunch loads but there are no emulators on the emulator page... anyone know why?

#2 koala-sniper

koala-sniper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE(raymond904 @ Dec 27 2005, 11:08 AM) View Post

Hello everyone, I'm not very clever when it comes to xboxs, but I have my emulators stored in E/apps/emulators and a copy on f/apps/emulators.

When my xbox starts up Avalaunch loads but there are no emulators on the emulator page... anyone know why?

Your emulators shouldent be stored in there instead they need their own folder on F so F:\emulators

#3 raymond904

raymond904

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE(koala-sniper @ Dec 27 2005, 06:11 PM) View Post

Your emulators shouldent be stored in there instead they need their own folder on F so F:\emulators

Ok Ill try that thanks.

Does it have to be F? Because AValaunch is stored on E, not F.

#4 koala-sniper

koala-sniper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE(raymond904 @ Dec 27 2005, 11:16 AM) View Post

Ok Ill try that thanks.

Does it have to be F? Because AValaunch is stored on E, not F.

It doesnt have to be on F but I recommend putting it there

#5 raymond904

raymond904

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE(koala-sniper @ Dec 27 2005, 06:21 PM) View Post

It doesnt have to be on F but I recommend putting it there

Thanks a lot I've got it now.

Is there any way to play Gameboy Advance roms on the xbox, I have a thing called visualboyadvance for the PC, but will that work on the Xbox?

#6 greenday54261

greenday54261

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:29 PM

That's correct. In the avalaunch.xml file, it's set to look for Emulators in E:\Emulators or F:\Emulators. So put them there and you're all set.

And I think there's a VBA version for the Xbox, but I'm not sure. Look around. The PC version will not work. You'll most likely have to get it off Xbins, as it would have had to be compiled with the XDK, which makes it technically illegal. So Xbins is your best bet.

Edited by greenday54261, 27 December 2005 - 05:30 PM.

#7 raymond904

raymond904

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE(greenday54261 @ Dec 27 2005, 06:36 PM) View Post

That's correct. In the avalaunch.xml file, it's set to look for Emulators in E:\Emulators or F:\Emulators. So put them there and you're all set.
And I think there's a VBA version for the Xbox, but I'm not sure. Look around. The PC version will not work. You'll most likely have to get it off Xbins, as it would have had to be compiled with the XDK, which makes it technically illegal. So Xbins is your best bet.

There was an IRC thing I was trying to follow the steps and when you got in you had to type !list but it just wasn't working, I'm not good at IRC do u think there may be a torrent of it?

#8 koala-sniper

koala-sniper

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE(raymond904 @ Dec 27 2005, 11:43 AM) View Post

There was an IRC thing I was trying to follow the steps and when you got in you had to type !list but it just wasn't working, I'm not good at IRC do u think there may be a torrent of it?

Im sure that there is a xbins tutorial in the xbox-scene tutorial section. I am also sure that there is a GBA emulator on xbins so once you figure out how to use xbins that should satisfy all your emulator needs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users