B1ZKIT

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:03 PM

Is it possible to play call of duty 2 over live with friends. This game is very addicting and everyone at my house argues over the controller despite the fact that the online developing sucked balls because 1/4 of the games lag and it takes me 15 minutes to find a game.

#2 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:22 PM

Nope, I don't know if you can play online with 1 xbox 360 using two xbl accounts, but with guest (like halo2) no

#3 tommiwan

tommiwan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Halo, Bioshock, Crackdown
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:23 PM

There is no way to use a single xbox and play online with more than 1 person. Pretty stupid if you ask me... I don't know how they could even put the game out like that, it should be standard that you can do multiple people on a single xbox. I mean, isn't multiplayer and online gaming a focus of next-gen gaming???

Edited by tommiwan, 29 December 2005 - 11:24 PM.

#4 B1ZKIT

B1ZKIT

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:56 AM

Thanks, I've been playing this game for a couple hours and now for 30 minutes it keeps saying unable to join game session, I'm getting really pissed off, then it finaly worked, it loads then says something about a map beening out of date saying its 0 and it's expecting 103. There arne't any updates yet are there? And last how do you adjust rumble sensitivity all I can find is to turn it off.

#5 Johnny Neat

Johnny Neat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 06:01 PM

I've complained around this forum regarding dual gaming on one xbox360 online and I've yet to find an answer to it being fixed or what? I mean it's an a big NO I believe, but has there been a fix to this or will there ever be one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users