rally_elgen

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:43 PM

Hello... I got a little problem with my xbox.... i got NO CHIP... NO ability too loan a agent 007 game or similar with pen drive.... so i thaught of the method of softmodding trough my comp... so i turned of my xbox... took out the hd, placed it in the computer and started my computer up... i got a multi-booted comp with windows 2000 professional and SuSe linux 9.2... i couldent boot my windows 2000 because after the startup loading screen of windows 2000 it said om MS-Dos like text on a black bakground that there was a problem... please contact costumer support. so i rebooted my computer and started linux... that started without problem. but i havent found any working password viwer program for xbox hd for linux....
I have xbox 1.0 (verry old, because i havent got an account on xobox live and habe never updated my xbox from there....
I tested with starting my windows without xbox hd IDE plugged in... it went good. then i plugged in my xbox IDE cable in my computer... took scan for hardware changes... and then my computer frezess and reboots itself... witch leads too that i came too that contact coustumer support screen again... i restarted and did the same thing as before, but without clicking scan for hardware changes button under device manger.. i started liveinfo-beta2 and pressed downarrow too get too next hardisk (wich i think is xbox hd)... i only got a password for like a half-a-sec, then computer rebooted agin...so i got a fully working non-modded xbox. no pen-drive, i got a adsl network connectin with router and netork cable.... but i got a 128 mb usb stick for computer (if that will help). so can anyone help me with how too acess my xbox hd without needing too buy a mod chip...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users