• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CHarrell

CHarrell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:02 AM

I thought I was doing something great - ordering my son's XBox 360 from Japan because it came with the beta version of FF XI and since he is an avid player of the PS2 FF Online game, I thought I would win the "mom of the year award". Wrong! Everything is in Japanese, so we are having trouble loading the FF XI game and to make matters worse, when we called MS they were of no help! They told us to go to the Japanese support site but guess what, there isn't an option for customer support in English. Can anyone help me?

#2 Lpk32187

Lpk32187

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 December 2005 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE(CHarrell @ Dec 31 2005, 05:09 AM) View Post

I thought I was doing something great - ordering my son's XBox 360 from Japan because it came with the beta version of FF XI and since he is an avid player of the PS2 FF Online game, I thought I would win the "mom of the year award". Wrong! Everything is in Japanese, so we are having trouble loading the FF XI game and to make matters worse, when we called MS they were of no help! They told us to go to the Japanese support site but guess what, there isn't an option for customer support in English. Can anyone help me?

Use google and look for a translation site. You can just copy and paste what it says and it will translate it to english.

Edited by Lpk32187, 31 December 2005 - 09:07 AM.

#3 WaferJ

WaferJ

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 December 2005 - 09:33 AM

Go HERE and paste the url of the support site, select the from and to languages, and now you can click the various links on the page and not have to cut and paste everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users