• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 J RAD 69

J RAD 69

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 07:08 AM

Ok so i took a controller cord, and a male USB cable (but not the normal ones, the ones where the end is a square with a 3 sided top). I then soldered the corresponding wires together, and taped the whole thing up. Then plugged the usb cable into a USB hub i have. Since the hub had a bunch of ports I could then plug in my jump drive.

I plug the jump drive into my PC, load the SC save file 1 from Ndure called UDATA (unzipped) and pop the whole thing in my box. The lights on the hub and jump drive light up, and as soon as I go to the memory tab (to try and transfer the file to my harddisk so i can load it with SC) I get an error. It says -There is a problem with your memory device, it has been erased-

After this i try and copy files from the hard drive to the usb drive and it works, I can't figure out what's wrong. Am I using the wrong file from Ndure. Which one do i put on my xbox harddrive?????? Do i put the whole folder? Do i have the wrong USB drive setup? Help me please

There is a pic of my homemade drive at: www.geocities.com/jredgo123/xboxusb.html

#2 [Captain_America]

[Captain_America]

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Interests:Computers, xbox, halo.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 January 2006 - 04:32 AM

Yea man, It's supposed to give you that error, after that it's formatted to FATX (the xbox format, you know, windows uses NTFS or FAT32, xbox uses FATX cuz its gay) I don't really need to tell you anything else because i'm helpin you in my post. smile.gif

enjoi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users