• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paintballpsyco2369

Paintballpsyco2369

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paintball<br />Xbox<br />Scuba Diving<br />Recovery Diving<br />Guitar<br />Guns<br />3d Animation Editing<br />Making Movies
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 December 2005 - 08:18 AM

muhaha.gif I am looking for just about anythign for xbox development. Debugs, Dev kits, Software, Manuals, Cases, Lids, Debug, or Development Kit motherboard, the other board from a development kit that has the SCSI, USB, and Serial ports, and even internal or external cables. I am looking for anything, working or broken. I any condition. I have available for possible trade, 2 Raptor Emulator cards, 6 Silver VErsion disks which include BMX XXX, ALIAS, Dakar 2, XGRA, Ledgends of Wrestling 2, And Turok 3, which I see, to not be able to get play on a normal or modded xbox. It appears the game may only work on a debug, or beta live xbox. AS far as I know all games except Dakar 2 are in PAL. I also have a August 2001 Xbox Development Kit Recovery Disk. I also have a Xbox Restore Disk. I am up for taking offers on these items, I am also willing to trade them for certain things. As I said before, I am looking for anythign related to Xbox Development, working or broken. Pictures are available upon request, pm me your e-mail, and I will send them to you. THanks. muhaha.gif

#2 Dano2k0

Dano2k0

The Cooling King

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 31 December 2005 - 01:35 PM

Hi, I'm interested in some of the items you have listed here.

I don't suppose by any chance you would happen to be in the UK would you?

If your not, where are you at? maybe we can work out some deals.

Also, do you happen to have any XBox-Scene references from previous deals here with people?

PM me if you want to contact me or i'll check back here.

Cheers beerchug.gif

#3 Paintballpsyco2369

Paintballpsyco2369

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paintball<br />Xbox<br />Scuba Diving<br />Recovery Diving<br />Guitar<br />Guns<br />3d Animation Editing<br />Making Movies
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 January 2006 - 09:42 AM

muhaha.gif I live in the United States, and unfortunatly I don't have any references from here, as I have not been able to sell or buy anything here. I do however have a good ebay rating. I have one negative, and that is from a guy I bought a cable off of. It was the wrong cable, and when I tried to e-mail him to get a return address, and contact him about returning the item, he never replied. SO I left him negative feedback, and he left me negative feedback. My Id if you want to look it up is Genisis11640. What are you interested in by the way?

muhaha.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users