• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MojoMind

MojoMind

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 09:12 AM

On behalf of the sales of the amazing new xbox 360, I am not going to sell it, however I want to start to mod the heck out of it. Since I have never really supported modifications on an xbox, I'm now starting to become a little more flexible about what becomes of my xbox and am willing to risk it. Not exactly being an expert on this whole modding thing although i've heard of what can be done with modifications, if anyone could be so kind as to guide me through it i'd appreciate that. I'm also not too into installing chips, I'd rather download modifications although i wouldnt know how to put it on my xbox through a hard drive. All i need is a basic walkthrough, and again, no chips (a friend's xbox fried from one.) If you would rather tell by email send it to mojomind123@yahoo.com

Thanks

#2 Sephiroth_

Sephiroth_

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:34 AM

... You'd get better results in the right forum. This one's for Halo

#3 iforgotmyname

iforgotmyname

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 01 January 2006 - 06:29 AM

well as for chip vs. softmod i would say use a chip and solderless adapter. i've done a few of them like that and there really easy and simple to do. and if you mess up a soft mod your preaty much screwed, but if you do a solderless instal wrong just take it out and redo it.

#4 Vayate

Vayate

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 01 January 2006 - 08:02 AM

^^ That's been my experience with them.

Anyway, the Xbox makes a great media center when combines with XBMC. No need to stream to your TV -- keep all of your files on your Xbox hard drive, free up that space on your computer's HDD and make your media much more portable. I absolutely love it. The emulators are great too; who needs an Xbox when you've got a NES, SNES, Sega Genesis/CD/Mega Drive and N64? I hardly ever use my Xbox for Xbox games anymore tbh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users