#1 ddc_1225

ddc_1225

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:19 AM

I have the capability of hooking up component cables to my TV. I have never used component video before and I do not know with the 360 if that option is even available. I know this question is probably silly but can someone please let me know if component hook-up is available and what cable to use? I do not have HDTV but I'm guessing component is a little better than the regular cables.. help me out here.

Thank you.

#2 ferrari_rulz_02

ferrari_rulz_02

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,395 posts
  • Interests:my girfriend, then the xbox<br />and yes, it is in that order
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 January 2006 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE(ddc_1225 @ Jan 2 2006, 10:26 AM) View Post

I know this question is probably silly but can someone please let me know if component hook-up is available and what cable to use? I do not have HDTV but I'm guessing component is a little better than the regular cables.. help me out here.

yeah mate, it is a bit silly, but anyway.

if you get the hd av cable pack (comes with the premium), that has component video cables. just go to your local place that sells 360 stuff and have a look around.

as you dont have a HDTV, you shoudl set your xbox to output 480i. if possible, have a look on the internet and see fi your xbox supports 720p, as that is a far better quaality picture, if your tv supports it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users