• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 zwacka

zwacka

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:49 AM

So I chipped my xbox around a year ago....give or take a few months.
I have a 2.6ce with the X2.4983 bios still on it...the other one has flashbios 3.01 on bank 2.
I was playing the sims 2 off my hd and all of a sudden it said "disk error" and froze. So I naturally restarted the xbox as I would do. And error 13 came up...so I looked around on the internet and guess the dashboard was updated because of the game.

So I dropped in a copy of slayers 2.6 and it worked fine....So I reinstalled the msdash (4960...or 5960...sorry i dont know) and all went well....So I turned off the xbox and when I booted it up it stayed on the blackscreen for a while then displayed the xecuter2 logo under the X logo....nothing loaded.....

So I put the slayers disk in and it almost didnt load...had the X in the slayers background and went very slow. Restarted it and got error 13 again. I burned a evox boot cd but it wont load..... dry.gif

So I do have an ms dash I think from the slayers cd, but I cant boot any cd's....any ideas? Its a 160gb drive so i'd like to get some of my games/information from the drive.

As of know I am going to try using xboxhdm and try reinstalling a new copy of msdash with evox reinstalled. I just need to find my torx wrench in my room.....ugh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users