X360, Wmc And 64 Bit Windows
Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:49 AM
Please help me out.
Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:23 AM
From the Windows Media newsgroup:
hear it from me. You'll need wmccds.exe, wmcsci.dll, and wmccfg.exe from
of the setup package. You should be able to get it by downloading the setup
package and opening it up with winzip and just extracting the files. For
rest of this you'll need to be logged in as an adiminstrator.
1. Create an install directory. Something like c:\program
files(x86)\Windows Media Connect 2
2. Copy wmccds.exe, wmcsci.dll, and wmccdf.exe to your install directory.
3. Open a 32bit command window and navigate to your install directory.
4. Run "regsvr32 wmcsci.dll"
5. Run "wmccds.exe -installwithfiles"
6. Run wmccfg.exe and complete the "first run wizard"
To uninstall WMC (without removing any actual files)
7. exit wmccfg.exe (not just close to the task bar, but actually exit)
8. run "net stop wmconnectcds" to stop the service.
9. run "regsvr32 -u wmcsci.dll"
Edited by zombie4rave, 03 January 2006 - 01:26 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users