#1 midxbox

midxbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:38 AM

hi, everyone. sad.gif sleeping.gif

my xbox is K:5838, D:5960
i softmod with softmod installer deluxe 4, SID4, via Splinter cell.
i am sucessfully to boot the unleashx, and ftp into xbox, backup the eeprom, c:, e:
now the steps i experiencing is
1. creat epprom backup...........(ok)
2. creat ms backup...................(ok)
3. install softmod
there are 4 options, i choose the ' single boot from NTSC xboxes'
then there are 2 options for dashboard, i select the ' install evolutionX as dash'
then the message ' this install will only install if you have your eeprom and c backup, test will now run'
after check, it show ' eeprom back found, no other softmodes installed, continue install? '
my answer is YES, then it starts copy files.......( i can't see the process bar vary......seems files not written sucessfully)
after awhile, it shows ' softmod successfully installed, you virtural eeprom must be patched, after eeprom, now you'll boot to installer' ( i can't figure out what it means)
i push ok button, then
it shows ' the install will now boot to patching system, after it completed, please turn off xbox, and power back on without gamedisc to finish the install.'
and then it starts on patching, ......maybe 30 seconds after,
it shows ' patching completely...' and install jump to mean menu.
as its instruction, i select the shut off the system,
then take out the gamedisc, power xbox on,
then............
it show the error 13 message..........call the customer service...........
luckily, i have ms backup on hd, so i again boot to unleashX with the gamedisc and gamesave, and select the restore ms backup...........

i spends all the day to try different installer, and SID4 is the newest one but not work either ( in SID3, there are 2 separate options for install softmod, dashboard, install softmod seems ok, but during installing dashboard, it keep showing error.......)

please help!......give me any hints to work on it........or any sucessful modded this machine with the same K, D, please give me the advice.........appreciate.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users