Avrame

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 January 2006 - 11:46 AM

I recently purchased a xbox 360 bundle from ebuyer.com, and sad enough to say, paying for college really took it out of me. After paying $300+ on my textbooks alone, I don't think I have enough leeway to pay $700 on something that will only distract me from my college work.

Anywho, long story short:

I need to sell a Xbox 360 Premium bundle (media remote included), with 4 games
Games are: Quake 4, Perfect Dark Zero (non collectors), Project Gotham Racing, and Madden 06

I'm looking for $700 + shipping on this bundle, seeing that is how much I paid. I really can't afford to make a loss with this, seeing that I blew all my money on gifts for other people this xmas.

Way I see it: $400 + $50 x 3 + 60 = $610... Include normal inflated ebay cost of the 360 ($550 - $400 = $150) ... $610 + $150 = $860

I'm pretty sure I'll get far less than $700 for this bundle on ebay, esspecially after Ebay fees and Paypal fees, so I'm offering it here first, then if that doesn't work, I'll just request a return to ebuyer.com and bite the bullet in the cost of shipping it back to them.

Anywho, thanks in advance to those interested. Ebay seller: avrilce (90 positive feedback; 100%)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users