Photo

Evilkeo's Bst: Xbox 360 Case For Sale! Need A Vga Cable.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 evilkeo

evilkeo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:41 PM

I took apart my 360 and I'm planning to mod it into something else... you'll see wink.gif anyways, the case is up for sale now so i can get some funds for this project. i can't take pics right now since my stupid sony mavica decided to stop recognizing disks. <conspiracy theory> maybe sony doesn't want me taking pics of my 360? </conspiracy theory> i may just take some pics via my cell phone later today. this includes the stock case- top and bottom and the gunmetal colored side "venty" pieces. i think i want to keep the faceplate because i still need the power button. the case is in perfect condition, except on the back on the left side where the psu plugs into. there is a very little scuffing there from me trying to pry the case open. not noticable at all unless you're looking for it. on the same note, the little tab/clip on the inside that you push(until you hear it click) to open the case is cracked- the reason i was having a hard time getting it open. that piece is completely invisible from the outside of the case and it still locks together with no problems at all because the clip right next to it still works. the case is perfect other than that.

i'm not sure how much i want for it... so i guess i'll start the bidding at 50 bucks. i'm not really looking for trades that much since i need funds for my project.

i am, however, looking for a vga cable for the 360. would like an official MS one, or a monster brand one unless someone has a damn good deal on an aftermarket one(don't even know if they exist).

ALSO
i gauging interest in security torx precision screwdrivers. i can get a set that comes with t6, t7, t8, t9, and t10. these are the only sizes i needed to use to open my case. i know that anandtech says you need a t12, but the t10 in this set worked great for me- no stripping or anything of that nature. the screwdrivers come in a little clear case as well. not sure if anyone needs these, but i have been hearing people complain that they can't find any. these are what you'll need to open up your 360 case and other accessories(the controller uses a t8 security i'm thinking).

i can sell this set for 18 shipped in the US. i'll say 20 shipped for canada- just cuz i'm too lazy to look up the price now, hehe.

also, if someone REALLY needs it, i did find a friend that can get me some t12 screwdrivers. i haven't gotten a price from him yet, but he said he could probably get me about a dozen.

#2 staildonut

staildonut

X-S Genius

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:modding, &lt;_&lt; yeah, totally original
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:39 PM

Im interested in a set of security drivers and possibly the case

#3 evilkeo

evilkeo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:04 PM

got my camera working, cuz i'm an elite hax0r like that wink.gif actually, just needed to clean it with a qtip. now i don't need to buy a new camera! who needs more than 1.3 megapixels anyways, right?

anyways, here's the pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

on the case, the current offer is 60 shipped. whatever the best offer by tonight is, gets the case smile.gif

i have a couple sets of the screwdrivers available to me right now, so as soon as you wanna paypal me, i can ship it off smile.gif

#4 evilkeo

evilkeo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:04 AM

here's pics of the torx security screwdriver set. i currently have 3 sets.

IPB Image

IPB Image

#5 marauderrt10

marauderrt10

X-S Expert

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE(evilkeo @ Jan 2 2006, 07:11 PM) View Post

here's pics of the torx security screwdriver set. i currently have 3 sets.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Ill give you 100$ for the case and the faceplate.

#6 Winberg

Winberg

X-S Member

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:31 AM

god damn,ok hows 120 for faceplate and case sound?

#7 marauderrt10

marauderrt10

X-S Expert

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 02:54 AM

130$ Your not stealing this from me winberg you have 3 360s already i need this you dont. grr.gif

#8 evilkeo

evilkeo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:05 AM

wow, a little hostile in here! btw, in case you missed it, bidding ends 9pm central time. a little less than an hour left wink.gif

#9 staildonut

staildonut

X-S Genius

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:modding, &lt;_&lt; yeah, totally original
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:11 AM

one set of torxies gone to me

#10 marauderrt10

marauderrt10

X-S Expert

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE(Winberg @ Jan 2 2006, 08:38 PM) View Post

god damn,ok hows 120 for faceplate and case sound?

QUOTE(evilkeo @ Jan 2 2006, 09:12 PM) View Post

wow, a little hostile in here! btw, in case you missed it, bidding ends 9pm central time. a little less than an hour left wink.gif

Which means ill be watching you like a hawk winberg.... Im watching you... unsure.gif

Edited by marauderrt10, 03 January 2006 - 03:13 AM.

#11 evilkeo

evilkeo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:13 AM

and marauderrt10 is the lucky winner of the case pending payment smile.gif i still have more torx security screwdriver sets left. i'll post again if i find anything else to sell smile.gif

#12 Winberg

Winberg

X-S Member

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:32 AM

hhahaha man i wanted to fit a micro itx motherboard in there and make it a home made 360 computer just like the NESpC that i gave up since i broke the damn case, of course i could buy a new nes but fuck it. congrats.

#13 evilkeo

evilkeo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:48 AM

hehe, that woulda been cool to see smile.gif

#14 aepuppetmaster

aepuppetmaster

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:21 AM

i have a barely used (pretty much just oppend and test) monster vga cable. i also got the optical kit which has the adaptor you would need for 5.1 (but the cable is shot). pm me if ur interested and we can talk bout price...i am also interested in the screwdrivers but don't want a complete trade (the cable should be worth more lol). anyway pm me.

#15 evilkeo

evilkeo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 11:25 PM

i'm currently waiting on payment for the case before i can buy anything else. i forgot not everyone uses paypal...

screwdriver sets are still available. would anyone be interested in buying an xbox 360 BOX? ie- the cardboard box the system came in. just a thought, heh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users