• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 rezzin

rezzin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:25 AM

i do pay for software that i really use a lot . sorry for the bad grammer . i always figure as long as your tring to get your point across others will understand . lets see if someone has the desency not to flame me . u see i like to help people in this world . be they from any direction in life . not critisize unless its constructive critisizem . i learned from a jeti about computers and the internet . and how to filter out the bs . i do use a lot of freeware . not really open source because it not up to par with a lot of things that windows does natively.

lets do a poll

how many people think they really have something relitively important to to give to the 360 hacking comunity on a scale of 1 - 10 ?

be honest .

post your reply.

if you are a 5 or more then lets start another forum to put the best of the best thoughts together.

or not .

peace out

#47 Oddish

Oddish

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:49 PM

QUOTE(jesuscakes @ Jan 13 2006, 06:17 AM) View Post

You know what isn't great? Your spelling and general grammer. :|
If you're gonna complain about people's spelling and grammar, you should make sure your own post is clear of mistakes.

#48 irfan

irfan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:13 AM

so why is there a harsher penalty for stealing online than form a store? u can try to walk out of a store with a game and chances are u are not gonna pay 7000 dollars or face jail time. ur stealing the same thing arent u?

#49 Keshire

Keshire

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Location:The Shire Mountain on the small island of Pokaponesia
  • Interests:Logic, Reasoning, and Psychology.<br />Programming, Graphic design, and The strange and True.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE(irfan @ Jan 16 2006, 11:20 PM) View Post

so why is there a harsher penalty for stealing online than form a store? u can try to walk out of a store with a game and chances are u are not gonna pay 7000 dollars or face jail time. ur stealing the same thing arent u?

Estimate the amount of people that you share with. You've stolen that many copies.

#50 frogsmasha

frogsmasha

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE(Oddish @ Jan 16 2006, 04:56 PM) View Post

If you're gonna complain about people's spelling and grammar, you should make sure your own post is clear of mistakes.

You must be like TEH RETARDED. He is talking about his own grammar mistakez :/

#51 rooter75

rooter75

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE(frogsmasha @ Jan 18 2006, 12:20 PM) View Post

You must be like TEH RETARDED. He is talking about his own grammar mistakez :/

frogsmasha, actually jesuscakes was complaining about rezzin's spelling and grammar and oddish pointed out that jesuscakes had incorrectly spelled grammar with an "er" in his complaint. I hope this clears it up for you. Anyways no reason to call someone "retarded" just because you didn't understand the conversation. Can't we all just be friends? smile.gif

This thread is way off topic but I just wanted to give Bunnie props for his work on the first go round.

#52 corpsejockey

corpsejockey

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 31 January 2006 - 03:32 AM

Thread crapping aside - New dash update blocks kiosk disc from running on retail boxes??? Interesting. . . Bunny mentions kiosk disc, then kiosk disc gets bolcked. I have not hooked my box up to the net yet. I was worried that future updates might patch potential security holes. In any case, the kiosk discs spooked M$ enough to block them with the latest update.

Edit (grammar) - me no liky mal-grammer

Edited by corpsejockey, 31 January 2006 - 03:35 AM.

#53 vintage_guitar

vintage_guitar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 02 February 2006 - 08:08 AM

Why cry about people taking their "work"? People have been taking advantage of flaws since the beginning of time, and they aren't going to simply stop either. They can always change their jobs instead of crying their eyes out. If they dont like it, they can always leave. Because quite frankly, I'm tired of it. I am not advocating piracy, I am merely showing my fatigue of gathering for my gigantic bottle of tears I've been collecting over the years from these "DMCA" fools. For god's sake, what's next? Having to pay for the air we breathe?

Edited by vintage_guitar, 02 February 2006 - 08:15 AM.

#54 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:01 AM

If a company could sell air or the government could tax it (or both), they would. smile.gif

And ya i thought it was funny that right after bunnie mentioned it, they included it in the update. Neat isn't it. Probably pure coincidence.

Edited by Heet, 02 February 2006 - 09:04 AM.

#55 vintage_guitar

vintage_guitar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:50 AM

This just reminds me of good old Space Balls! when Mel Brooks began to drink the can of air in his office. In good fun, that was funny. It was a comedy genre movie, but this is real life. That just squashes the comedic aura about the situation. It's time to form a new "Sons of Liberty" I suppose. Since they feel they can control what we say. They being the "DMCA". On a different note, soon we will have to retreat from talking progress on these forums. Due to fear of M$ squashing it with their "UPDATES" which are not enhancements, but merely hole closers. I can not blame them for that, but it seems we need to go a different direction now, sigh.

#56 corpsejockey

corpsejockey

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:37 AM

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=474658

check this out. Home-brew flash apps are possible pre latest 360 update.

#57 vintage_guitar

vintage_guitar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:13 PM

Thanks for this; I somehow read over that and skipped it. This is very interesting!

Edited by vintage_guitar, 05 February 2006 - 10:13 PM.

#58 corpsejockey

corpsejockey

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:41 AM

It's too bad I am no good with flash or actionscript!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users