11 replies to this topic

#1 Hyperboy

Hyperboy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:15 PM

Hi All,

Quick question which i'm sure will be no problem for all you clever people out there!

I've just about managed to struggle my way through making decals and getting them onto the cars and stuff but have come up against a small issue!!...

How do I get the damn cars off my CHIPPED XBOX and onto my NON-Chipped XBOX (which is all xbox lived up and updated etc.. by the way...!)

It won't let me system link the two boxes as one has the updates and stuff on it!

Do I

A) get rid of the updates on the NON-Chipped XBOX (obviously I want to keep money, cars, profile etc..)

B) update the chipped box somehow without going online of course...?? (DVDR??..FTP?)

Pleeeeease help me!!

Best Wishes and a Very happy New Year to all you XBOX Fans!

#2 roofus

roofus

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 January 2006 - 08:27 PM

You have two options: you can resign the update XBE if you can find it, and install that on your chipped box so you can transfer via system link, or you can do it manually.

For that, you'll need some way of accessing the harddrive on your non-chipped xbox, possibly through a gamesave exploit. Once that is done, you'll need to resign the files you want to move with the other xbox HDD key.

So, a little more tricky than it sounds. If you can find the update XBE or know someone who has it, I can help you get it resigned for your xbox, since that is the simpler of the two solutions.

roofus

#3 Hyperboy

Hyperboy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 11:43 PM

Oh Dear!

Sounds complicated! I can't find anyone that has the xbe for forza but to be totally honest i'm not sure where to look??... (File sharing, P2P, Torrentz?)....

How about backing the profile and car etc.. up somehow and then putting the game in before the update?... spose that would be difficult to get the info OFF the non-chipped box?..

I've never done any of that resigning stuff either, I didn't realise i'm a newbie!!...

thanks very much for your help though. I'll keep looking for the update xbe thingy.

Cheers

#4 ZaFoD

ZaFoD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:32 PM

I was trying to get my cars of my chiped Xbox to my 360, but i can't conect them over system link.
Is that because of this update ?

Or can't you transfer the cars from Xbox to 360 ?

#5 FSG

FSG

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:04 PM

Hyper, Forza Customs has a patch for the .xbe that you can go download at there site. Forza Customs

That should help you if its not there anymore hit me up on messanger.

#6 ZaFoD

ZaFoD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:09 PM

FSG

The Forza Customs site is down.
Can i get the patch from you, so i can test it with Forza on the 360.

#7 FSG

FSG

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:33 PM

What do you mean test for the 360.. I have one... and yes look at my proifile for messangers

#8 ZaFoD

ZaFoD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:11 AM

Thanx FSG.
I'll send PM you with my addy.

By testing it.
I mean testing to see if Forza with the patched .xbe on my modded xbox, can see Forza on my 360. Because at the moment they can't find each other, which is a pain, as i'd like to use my old cars on the 360.

#9 ZaFoD

ZaFoD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:22 PM

Has anyone managed to buy/sell or transfer their cars from an Xbox1 to an Xbox360, with system link ?

Neither of my Xbox1's [1 modded, 1 not] can be seen by my 360, over system link.
Anyone got any ideas ?

#10 Renthal

Renthal

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Most stick 'n ball sports, motocross, paintball, video games.

Posted 01 March 2006 - 02:22 PM

Yes, your default.xbe file(s) are different between your Xbox(s) and your Xbox360. One or the other has been updated via Xbox Live. Your easiest fix, update the other through Xbox Live and you can connect through system link.

#11 ZaFoD

ZaFoD

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 09:55 PM

Yeah, it was the default.xbe's.
But i've got it sorted now.

Transfered the cars to a friends non modded xbox1, updated that on Live, then transfered cars to 360.

pita way of doing it, but at least its done now.

#12 xbudz

xbudz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 11:25 AM

Ok, so I need somebody who can update and un-update their copy of Forza on Xbox 1! Please contact me, leave a reply here, or contact me on xbox live, gamertag: "i Xbudz i" (without the quotes)

Please help! I have alot of really sweet custom cars-- and I would gladly give them to u, or make more!

-
I Xbudz I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users