X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE(m_hael @ Jan 4 2006, 02:59 AM) View Post

When something is held up as the best thing since sliced bread then I'm afraid it must be judged as such and compared direclty to sliced bread, in this case perfection.

Sliced bread ain't perfect yet, I still get crumbs. What console out there (besides the 360) has graphics this clean to offer? I'd say that the 360 is the sliced bread and everytihing that follows will be measured against it.

I think the backgrounds look better than any I've seen.
IPB Image

(anyone notice the parachutes, sky)
IPB Image

Game looks great (my opinion), but the quirks will be straightened out in the years to come (it's not perfect).

#17 m_hael

m_hael

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:05 PM

those two images do look pretty darned nice, however from the pic of the bunch the others all look much worse. Look at the ones with the bleachers in the background... very nasty.

#18 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:58 PM

basically all this talk and debate about the game's graphics only confirms what i have been thinking: no matter how good games like this look now, the 360 is definatly capable of so much more. i know it may not be for a while but i cant wait until this system is really getting pushed hard, i think i may have an orgy of the eyes for a long time when that happens. tongue.gif

#19 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE(Vasher @ Jan 4 2006, 12:57 PM) View Post

IPB Image

Are those Draggin Jeans??? What is it track day??? haha... sorry ... the company that makes Draggin Jeans is about 15 mins down the road... biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users