• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gravymaster

gravymaster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:26 AM

I was playing a damn good game of Madden 06 on live and went on a game winning drive to win at the last second. Right after I score, my opponent asks for a friendly quit. Of course, I refuse. I didnt play for an hour to not get a win. After I refuse the friendly quit, he quits the game. Ok, if he wants to be a baby, fine. However, the game then asks me if I want to continue against the computer. I say yes, as I want to finish up the last ten seconds and get the win. However, once I pick my kick off play, the game just sits there, like it is waiting for a response from another player. I keep sitting there and eventually I just quit the game because nothing is happening.

So, did this person somehow cheat and use a glitch so he could quit and I couldn't get a win? I have a quit on my record and instead I should have a win. What the hell?

#2 yaazz

yaazz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:01 AM

I doubt it, but you know you won and you will probably never see that person again

#3 gordita37

gordita37

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • Interests:KoRn
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:03 AM

sounds like he just quitted... Maybe its just a bug or you lost connection or something blink.gif

#4 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:01 PM

Maybe he really needed to go... somepeople that play have responsibilites like kids, etc. he may have a had a real reason to have to quit... if you still feel he did it just so he didn't get the lose then that's what the prefer/avoid player thing is for... you can say why you avoid them....

#5 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:47 AM

I thought they should always give a disconnect or loss score to the quiter and a win to the person who gets quited on

I know people who get accidently disconnect will get pissed, but overal I think that would be a better stat option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users