Ballz2TheWallz

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:17 AM

I want to buy one more game because my pgr3 is destroyed, i beat pd0 in 6hours straight and online is horrible because the aiming is slow/innacurate for me(i need fast twitch controls esp when zoomed)and most of all i need a game i can play with my friends

-Needs good xbox live play, i havent heard ANY raveing about any of the three games im looking at(COD2, NFS:MW, DOA4)
-single player needs to needs 8+hours and not repetitive so i can have fun offline(DOA3 wasnt repetive for me so thats cool, does MW stills have you racing across town to take a "photo" or dumb shit that suck liked that?)
-online CO-OP would be nice(again DOA excluded)

#2 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:31 AM

None of the games mentioned have online co-op

NFS MW: is solid online, fast no lag, offline, graphics are awesome, some frame issues but nothing to affect gameplay. I like it, but game does get repetitive,

COD2: Best all around 360 game to date.... Single player hard rocking action... Online..... (has rankings, but god knows what and where you can see them) Lots of lag with anymore than 6+ and lately cannot even join games online. Multiplayer is good but the lag and joining issue needs to be rectivifed

DOA4: Harding controls and counters, but overal not any different from DOA3, online sometime lags, but nothing out of the ordinary,, single player = repetitive

Overal

COD2

#3 Marrvia

Marrvia

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:38 AM

I haven't played DOA4 yet, but out the other 2, definitely COD2. NFSMW is fun, but COD2 as a kickass single player and very addictive online(if you get onto games with no lag).

#4 Steelersfan7roe

Steelersfan7roe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:41 AM

Get NFS MW. The online play is solid and getting milestones is hard as hell late in the game. Very hard. And by hard I don't mean time consuming, I mean it's actually challanging to get away from the cops because by the time you get the milestone, your heat is so high the cops are after you non-stop with no mercy.

#5 B1ZKIT

B1ZKIT

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:16 AM

My Call of duty 2 was destroyed from scratching, I blame myself though for turning it while playing, but if you have a Gameco around they will fix it, and it works perfect. Though I think gameco may only be in the kansas city area though.

Edited by B1ZKIT, 05 January 2006 - 05:17 AM.

#6 Steelersfan7roe

Steelersfan7roe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE(B1ZKIT @ Jan 4 2006, 11:23 PM) View Post

My Call of duty 2 was destroyed from scratching, I blame myself though for turning it while playing, but if you have a Gameco around they will fix it, and it works perfect. Though I think gameco may only be in the kansas city area though.

LOL. Just buy from Wal mart. You could write "Call of Duty 2" with a sharpie, put it in the box and return it to get a new one citing the fact that you got a defective game. They are idiots.

#7 mgamer20o0

mgamer20o0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 08:08 AM

my vote is DOA4. i am not really into COD type games. i liked underground but not into nfs mw.

#8 Foe-hammer

Foe-hammer

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, body building, video games

Posted 05 January 2006 - 08:31 AM

Besides Kameo, COD2 is the 360 game that has impressed me the most.

Plus i love playing with the sniper rifle online; it's a blast, and i have a shit connection (dsl: 160 up, 256 down). I enjoy it much more then PDZ online (the glitter doesn't last long).

#9 Mars10

Mars10

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, PC, Friends, Games,
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:59 AM

COD2 or NFSMW will get you what you are looking for.

COD2 has great single player but at times when i try and join a multiplayer game it wont let me and you have to keep trying and hope someone you are playing with does not lag.

NFSMW is good but it gets old because you do the same stuff over and over and over and over again, and even though i say that it is very fun and not too hard to get all 1000 points if thats what you are looking for (still working on it but getting closer tongue.gif)

#10 Bullseye Bond

Bullseye Bond

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:16 AM

Oh my!

Can't you people think for yourself??? Next you're gonna ask us what clothes you should wear at the weekend. Get a grip!

Pick a game that YOU like. Heck, go and rent it first if you're wondering if you'll like it. I just don't see what the point of your question is. Clearly, you are going to get a number of games recommended and you're clearly not going to buy all of them.

So, what was the point?

#11 deftonesmx17

deftonesmx17

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:34 PM

sleeping.gif

#12 mike_jacko

mike_jacko

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 04:09 PM

need for speed demo sucked on pc... pgr3 is much better and u alrdy had it!

i have doa4..its a good game but gets annoying... its tough! and online lags like crazy

AHHHH COD2 i do not have it for 360 but i do have it for pc and its the best game i have!!

GET COD2 YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Edited by mike_jacko, 05 January 2006 - 04:11 PM.

#13 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:05 PM

first of all i suggest you rent the games or download the demos and vids of the games on LIVE to help you decide before you take anyone elses opinion to heart.

also i dont know how you havent read or heard ANY raving about either CoD2 or DoA4 as there has been very little but raving about both games since their releases. as for NFS, i have heard both good and bad, if your a fan you will be happy, if not then i would look elsewhere.

DoA4: totally revamped fighting engine, anyone that says not much different then DoA3 clearly hasnt really played the game. gorgeous to look at and total fun online. yes there is online co-op in tag matches and you can even have a friend over and play co-op against others online in tag matches. have played plenty of matches online and lag really isnt an issue as some may say, only during tag matches where 4 connections interact with each other does lag really become a factor. as long as you stick in games that hover around 6-8 people the lag is non-existent, i have even played some games with up to 13 people and the lag was great it just sucks to wait that long to fight again after lose. the single player game has enough different modes to keep you occupied and the AI is challenging and rewarding if your up to it.

CoD2: one of the best FPS's i have ever played. single player is really fun and a good challenge in either hardened or veteran difficulties. AI is amazing and there are countless "gaming moments" throughout the campaign. online is great as well, yes there is lag but no where near as bad as some would make you think (atleast my lag isnt as bad as described). when in a good match the online game is VERY fun and addicting. wish there were better options for online but the modes give a good variety of choices to keep you happy.

NFS:MW: like i said before i have read both good and bad about the game. however overall it has been very good, and has been said to be the best in the series to date. the graphics are impressive for a xbox port (i guess) and the fans have had very little to complain about other then the frame rate issues. i wouldnt touch it though tongue.gif

do some research and try to play before you buy, nothing worse then taking someone esles OPINION and regretting the purchase because you dont like the game.

Edited by KAGE360, 05 January 2006 - 05:07 PM.

#14 Ballz2TheWallz

Ballz2TheWallz

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE(Bullseye Bond @ Jan 5 2006, 10:23 AM) View Post

Oh my!

Can't you people think for yourself??? Next you're gonna ask us what clothes you should wear at the weekend. Get a grip!

Pick a game that YOU like. Heck, go and rent it first if you're wondering if you'll like it. I just don't see what the point of your question is. Clearly, you are going to get a number of games recommended and you're clearly not going to buy all of them.

So, what was the point?

no im not getting alot of games.....i just turned legal age to work and still no one hires anyone bearly old enough to work.....and if i got a job it would be min wage limited to like 18hours a week

im going to pick up cod on friday hopefully trick walmart into exchangeing pgr to

ps renting has gotten very expenses and we have like a $40 late bill from when there were still late fees, ive played the damn demos of cod2 and nfsmw...still praying for a DOA one

Edited by Ballz2TheWallz, 05 January 2006 - 09:45 PM.

#15 Ballz2TheWallz

Ballz2TheWallz

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 09:29 PM

i have cod2, it is nothing short of GODLY only problems are clipp detection and bad lighting in open deserts visible with binoculars

someone said theyd lend me most wanted when they beat it so thats cool to because there like up to the last guy on the blacklist or something)

Edited by Ballz2TheWallz, 07 January 2006 - 09:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users