6 replies to this topic

#1 Protocol_Unknown

Protocol_Unknown

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:02 PM

in cod2 when I beat the soviet level "station no.1" and regroup with my team it says i completed the level but the next level is the very first level of the game..basic training. I have beat the level 3 times 3 different ways and that's always the "next level"

I even cheated and used the codes to unlock all the levels, started the next level, saved the game, and when
I restart the 360 the only levels I can choose are the first few...not the next level after "station no.1"

am i the only one having this problem...should i return the game for a new copy?

bad disk or bad saved game?
other than that the game runs awesome on my 360.

thanks for any help.

#2 jredwood@csr.com.au

jredwood@csr.com.au

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 03:37 AM

I've got the same issue.

Did you resolve your problems ??

#3 BlizzardUK

BlizzardUK

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:59 AM

HELP, me too. I just this second completed the level where all the Germans leg it back (must be 4 or 5 levels on from start) and it goes back to the very first mission. Now I can't select any news missions. I spent a good couple of days play on it, I really don't want to have to do the same again. Any idea why this has happened ? I am unsure if mine was the same level as yours, but the situation is the same.

#4 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 05:53 AM

Are you guys connected to LIVE? Because there was a patch that fixed save issues with the game. It automatically pops up and asky you to update when you go on LIVE?

If you are on LIVE and have the patch than I don't know what your prob is.

And you don't need GOLD LIVE to get the update, just silver, but either way you get a free month of gold.

#5 Mrcon

Mrcon

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 137 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:56 PM

My game freezes at the end of d day, just stays on the menu screen i click continue and it dont move, and nothing works on the controller, i have to reset the box and it just happenes again, what shall i do?

#6 Mrcon

Mrcon

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:39 PM

Any solution on game freezes?

#7 nickthegreat

nickthegreat

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 04:04 PM

wipe the disc biggrin.gif
or check for scratches
If it happens in the same place i reckon the disc is damaged somehow.
oh and btw, youll get more answers to probs like this if you post in the non specific game section (this thread is very old smile.gif )
nick

Edited by nickthegreat, 08 August 2006 - 04:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users