I will not ship first.
I dont have referrals/heat, only eBay feedback (bksolution)
So you use that as a voucher for me, or you can still not trust me, either way works for me.
Ok, on with the show.
This sale is for a brand new modded (Xecuter BIOS) Xbox that has been put into a new, clear MicroATX case. This Xbox works 100% and has never overheated/failed to play.
- The case in which it is in has 3 fans (they run very quiet but still ensure it will never overheat), and is 100% dust free. The inside of the case is also lit up by (2) 12" Cold Cathodes, and a host of multi-colored LED's.
- A giant "Mudflap Girl" sticker adorns the side of the case, and lights up red when the Cold Cathodes are on (UV reactive.)
- There is also a 4-port Linksys router hooked up inside the case (but the ports are accessible from outside the case as well) for people who do major LAN matches or parties.
- Stock Hard Drive replaced with a Western Digital 80GB hard drive. EvolutionX is the dashboard installed on it, but the XBE is named accordingly to allow use of the stock M$ dashboard, and to allow easy use of other dashboards
- The DVD-ROM drive is a Samsung
Also included with the Xbox is:
- An S-Controller
- (2) Power Cords
- The Standard A/V cable
- A Neoya X2VGA adapter (Lets you hook the xbox up to any device with a VGA input, such as HDTV's, Computer Monitors or Projectors)
- 6' VGA cable.
I am also going to include all of the Xbox games i have, but since these are only add-in items, there not part of the actual sale and are being included AS-IS (cases may/may not be included, depending on the game). They are:
Halo, Halo 2, MX Unleashed, MX vs. ATV, Enter the Matrix, Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City and San Andreas, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor Frontline, Star Wars Obi Wan Kanobi, Star Wars Battlefront, Test Drive Eve of Destruction, Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2, Battlefield 2 Modern Combat.
I will barter and hear offers from you, but please do them over PM and make them at least realistic.
Any questions/offers/concerns/comments/ whatever......please PM me so this thread doesnt get crowded with useless post's.
Edited by SnakeBliskenvsChuckNorris, 06 January 2006 - 12:44 AM.