7 replies to this topic

#1 pastortom

pastortom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:05 AM

hey guys.... pastortom here, from Norway.. I need help with my SpiderGX.. I think Ive managed to flash wrong the MAIN bios or something, since its fragging even though everything is soldered correctly.. Ive tested with the special bios youre referring to in your guide, and it works, but the main bios/OS doesnt work at all.. it started when I tried to flash the chip from a web browser.. I typed in the IP and chose to Flash Bank 1 and flashed it with this bios: EvoX_M8_FC_06_Blue_256.bin ..

Ive done quite a lot of modifying and should know my stuff, but this chip.. man.. this chip is the worst kinda chip Ive ever used.. First I had to remove all the pogos (cause I simply wont use a solderless solution for a chip, since most of them simply dont work 100% and they arent stable at all)and install a pinheader and then I installed the male pinheader in the motherboard (fitted all the right LPC pins) and it worked from the beginning.. but when I tried to flash it, it showed "flash error" and some numbers.. I didnt think much about it, so I just turned the xbox off (something I shouldnt have done at all).. when I tried to boot it again it just fragged.. ... I mean.. shouldnt this chip have a secure system for this stuff? like the modchip Xecuter 3? This is just so damn stupid, since this is a chip a customer wanted for his xbox and Ive promised him to deliever within the week.. so hackdabox or anyone else, could you help me out here? there must be a way to fix this.. Can I hotswap it? flash it with EvoX?

Any Help appreciated.. From anyone.. at any time.. my msn is : contact_vopec@hotmail.com in case anyone has any information that might help..

I know you guys dont know me, and you wont get squat outa this, but I really need your help so please take the time..

#2 pastortom

pastortom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:19 PM

hackdabox?

#3 pastortom

pastortom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:09 PM

anyone?

#4 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:XBOX-SCENE
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:09 PM

Hello there ...

OK. Do you have access to another xbox ? i guess you do becuase you say your experienced. If you can boot to flashbios then boot flashbios and then flash a different bank or hotswap to flash your spider gx.

You will have to follow the Spider GX reflash guide that otherguy made here ...

http://forums.xbox-s...dpost&p=3180914

HackDaBox !

#5 pastortom

pastortom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 09:31 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN!! biggrin.gif I love you!!! Norway loves you....

anyways, how about the SPIDER USB programmer? I mean, it has to work.. xbox-scene says theirs worked fine.. any guides/tutorials on that?

Best Regards,

pastor Tom

#6 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 04:58 PM

hmm. I do not know of anyone that has got the spiderchip programmer to work ohmy.gif

The only way is to hotswap your chip or return it and get a replacement or a different chip like a X3 or X2.6 or Xenium Spice ( all of these chips are awesome ).

HackDaBox !

Edited by HackDaBox, 21 January 2006 - 04:58 PM.

#7 pastortom

pastortom

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:59 AM

Thanks man, but Im quite into the console modifying business and I run http://spillutstyr.net together with a guy.. check it out if you want, but its in Norwegian so you might not understand much XD

#8 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:26 PM

Looks a good website , is an english version coming out ?

HackDaBox !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users