• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 glenville06

glenville06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 08:36 AM

Ok now i have played PSO for GC for a lil bit now ive moved onto the PC version Blue Burst which i currently play so now i want this game for my xbox which has been software modded so i cant go online without gettin my box locked and i wanted to know can someone help me understand the stuff on here so i can make sense of this i want to get great items for psoxbox but im not gonna go buy the game if i cant get to understand any of this stuff like how do i get to where i can edit the items i start of with where do i go to do that do i need to download something also how do i get it from my pc to my xbox if i have to mails are greatly accepted thank you all cool.gif

#2 glenville06

glenville06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 09:09 AM

ok this is what i got so far i need an ftp program to get these files from my pc to my xbox k now i need the other things like hexidecimal editors to do what ever it is i have to do to edit pso items so can someone please help me with that stuff

#3 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:39 PM

do you have a softmodded or a chipped xbox to allow ftp access?

#4 glenville06

glenville06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 07:36 AM

i have a software mod but idk about the ftp thing yet seein i do not have my xbox atm but i greatly need help understanding this if u could help in any way i would greatly appretiate it

#5 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 06:28 PM

take a look at our tutorials section there are ftp tutorials there that are most helpful the first thing you need to do is get your pc and xbox to the point where you can transfer files back and forth

#6 glenville06

glenville06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 08:40 PM

i have been lookin for them but i must have passed them up or didnt pay close attention can u give me a direct link to it please

#7 forprog

forprog

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 01:27 AM

http://www.xbox-scen...s.php?showall=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users