• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sub420

sub420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:55 PM

okay so the kiosk disc was released and it works perfectly, but i know thats not the only demo disc. so i was wondering if anybody could try to make an iso of the other one and see if that one will play too, because the other has the full auto demo and i want to play that one heh, maybe even if it protected you could replace the demo on the kiosk disc with the demo from the other disc maybe? i dont know, hopefully somebody reads this and thinks thats a good idea, and tries, hopefully its possible

ps. im not actually asking somebody to do this and send me it, im simply wondering if it can be done, maybe itll give somebody an idea they havnt had yet.

Edited by sub420, 06 January 2006 - 12:56 PM.

#2 saunders73

saunders73

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:28 PM

I have tried this. it doesnt work because the only reason the kiosk disc works because for some reason its booktype could be run off a DVD-R. Every other game, demo disc as of now can only be run off a DVD-ROM so it would fail the media check and wouldnt boot

I have tried this. it doesnt work because the only reason the kiosk disc works because for some reason it was allowed to be run off a DVD-R. Every other game, demo disc as of now can only be run off a DVD-ROM so it would fail the media check and wouldnt boot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users