thirdeye555

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 January 2006 - 01:58 AM

ok so i just have a few questions on the pdz stats.
as far as i know there is no way to check your stats (like headshots, killcount kills and so on) so correct me if im wrong about that.
so then i wanted to keep track of my killcount kills so i would have an idea of when i would be getting my 1000 killcount kills achievement. and its not that hard since you can see your kill total at the end of each match.
so after every match id just write down my kill total, its not too hard and its not like estimating. so im up to over 1200 now and still no achievement.
is there some factor besides not finishing a match that keeps you from having your stats add up??
im really confused...its not like im fudging the numbers and theres no way ive added wrong enough to be off by more than 200.
any info would be appreciated.

#2 kebab1701

kebab1701

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 January 2006 - 09:08 PM

you can check ur stats when you play an online / multiplayer game before you start at the lobby click ur name and go to pre-game stats it has the lot in there hope it helps smile.gif ... so put the pad and pen away.

#3 thirdeye555

thirdeye555

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 11:09 PM

hey thanks for the info, yeah i figured that out this morning. but now that brings up another issue, it has me at 964 killcount kills, yet ive totalled up well over 1300 now....its kinda frustrating, bc i know for sure i am not a moron so my count is not that far off. just wish i knew what was going on with that. oh well, its still good fun.

#4 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 January 2006 - 11:47 PM

i THINK that the total your looking at only includes your online stats, however the achievment should include online and offline headshots etc. keep in mind, if you leave the game early, your totals will go up, but those headshots etc. won't count towards the achievements (i want to say its a bug, but i think it was done on purpose).

#5 crap box

crap box

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:24 AM

so that would explain it. OI though i just had a lot of team headshots and thats why i got the achievement. Ive left a lot of games so i gues thats why. I would hope teamkilling with headshots wouldnt count toward achievements anyways...

#6 thirdeye555

thirdeye555

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:17 AM

yeah i didnt think you got any stats if you leave early, and i never leave games early...all the numbers i added up were from completed games. and i just read somewhere that the number of kills it shows is your kill total for all game types, not just the gametype you are in. if so then my number is waaaay off and ill be pissed cuz i should have over 1200+ just in killcount. and if the 964 number is total for all gametypes....something is way off in that game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users