TripseV

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 January 2006 - 04:19 AM

I am very well aware that threads on this are being closed, and for good reason too. However, If any one is intrested to listen to more of there stories here is some more:

My email:

I was woundering wether or not the refference to LiThIuM in your website has anything to do with the bootdisk release named: XBOX.360.Boot.Disk.Edited.NTSC.READNFO-LiThIuM
If so, how has the community failed to use this disk? and what must be done to be able to succsessfully use this disk?

Secondly I wish to ask wether or not there is an actuall modchip being tested, as the general attitude from the community is quite skeptical of this being true.

Thirdly I would like to enquire into your modification progress or the XBOX 360. With the amount of information you have recieved in your findings, how long do you anticipate a second generation of greater functioning chips to be on the market.

Thank you for your time.

Their reply:

We are really bizy so to keep this short…

Yes its real,

It works, direct boot

Ntsc and pal

Basic chip works with live

3 months till next gen chip

Well I can not say this has made me rush out to pre order the chip, but we can only hope that there is some truth to this, and a working chip will be out before the year is out.

#2 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 04:33 AM

Anyone who believes this is a retard. There is no chip out. Why dont they have pics of this awsome FIRST xbox 360 modchip??

#3 TripseV

TripseV

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 04:37 AM

I think every body knows that by now, so you do not really have to state the obvious.

#4 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 04:49 AM

Then why did you start another pointless thread about this bunk modchip? You already know they got closed.

There reply is so obvious they are full of crap. This does nothing to the scene. People are just trying to make money off of retards b/c you know there probally will be some idiot will probally actually send money to these people.

Edited by Killa420, 07 January 2006 - 04:51 AM.

#5 TripseV

TripseV

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 05:07 AM

Well I did state at the start of the thread that if some one was interested in Lithiums stories they could do so here.

#6 Skyblast

Skyblast

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:anime, jpop, video games, technology, movies. basically anything that won't get me laid ;)

Posted 07 January 2006 - 05:10 AM

Examine the grammar of that letter and tell me you still believe this...

Riiiiiiiight, I'm sure that are very bizy cracking all that CPU-level encryption. rotfl.gif

The guys who crack this stuff initially are very hardcore dudes, not 15 year old l33t haxx0rz

Edited by Skyblast, 07 January 2006 - 05:12 AM.

#7 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 January 2006 - 06:05 AM

Closed: Duh..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users