Photo

How Many Levels Left After Brontosaurus On King Kong?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mike_jacko

mike_jacko

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 January 2006 - 05:05 AM

i'm playing king kong and getting sick of looking for fire and or those wooden things to open the gates...i'm on brontosauros now..and only played as kong once...how many more levels? ...i just want my damn points but getting aggravated..i never have bullets to kill these suckers

#2 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 12:10 AM

I'm not looking at it right now, but I thin you play as Kong about 4-6 times. So if you've only played him once, you probably have about 10 chapters left. Some are just 2 minute story fillers. It's a short game, but still a lot of chapters.

If you're getting sick of it though, why play? For achievement points? pishaw

As for not having any bullets, always grab a spear anytime you see one even if there is nothing to kill. Then when there is something to kill, that spear will give you your first kill. And if possible during a fight keep using spears. Spears run out too, but you can grab them out of dead bodies if you do it quick.

Also, use the bones from any bone pile laying around. You can stand right on top of one and keep on grabbing more and more. I've never had a pile run it, so I don't they can. That's what I had to do on the Brontosaurus chapter. Too many dinosaurs kept coming out of nowhere. So stand on the pile and let the dinosaurs come to you. If they get to close, back off and use your gun, but otherwise use spears and bones whenver they're around. After you've killed a dinosaur, grab another bone set it on fire and move on. Light any fire pedestals as you go. Also burn any brush so you are not restricted in your movements.

#3 mike_jacko

mike_jacko

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 January 2006 - 12:47 AM

ok thx...i thought i was closer to the end....the spears and bones dont do much for the bigger dudes...but i'll try standing on top

#4 Marrvia

Marrvia

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 January 2006 - 12:51 AM

It's easy to tell how many levels are left, just got to the level select screen and count the question marked levels, that's how many levels are left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users