#2 hoot

hoot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:29 AM

sorry if it sounds dumb, but just be quick and shoot the teams and always keep reloading

a more specific thread title would be nice smile.gif

#3 uppityox

uppityox

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:31 AM

dont they respawn?

#4 hoot

hoot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:35 AM

until the time is up, yeah, i guess they do

#5 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:25 AM

Heres a cool secret. Dont die...

#6 Lerxst

Lerxst

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:UNIX

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE(Lerxst @ Jan 7 2006, 11:57 AM) View Post

Glad to be of help, and yes, I also remember the cussing. You think that mission's hard, wait until you get to the "Silo" laugh.gif

That mission causes loss of hair ph34r.gif

~Lerxst

Frustrating isn't it.

Lerxst says; "Be fast, be accurate, and kill two birds with one stone - grasshopper"

#7 Legendary Badass

Legendary Badass

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:27 AM

In all honesty that level took me over 4 hours to complete. Part of the problem was the fact that I was stuck in a checkpoint loop in which I was forced to reload then snipe 6 guys with 3 bullets; after that the enemies appeared randomly and seemed to kill me anyways. My advice is that you should start the silo part with 2 fully loaded sniper rifles. The reloading is the key. Go for shots in which the 2 men working the mortar team are lined up, that way you can take out 2 men with 1 bullet. Oh and using "The Force" in conjunction with "I'll be back" tends to show mixed results.

#8 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:14 AM

I just finished the silo on veteran. Took me about 2 hours. The hardest part for me was the buildings. The last part was simple. Only died once and the next try I beat it. All you have to do is hurry up and shoot the guy before he plants the mortar. If your quick enough, they will never get a shot off.

#9 hoot

hoot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE(Killa420 @ Jan 8 2006, 08:21 AM) View Post

All you have to do is hurry up and shoot the guy before he plants the mortar. If your quick enough, they will never get a shot off.

that's what i meant. i thought we're talking only about the part were you're on top of the silo killing the mortar teams. the whole mission took me days because i got pissed so fast that i needed a break biggrin.gif

#10 Lerxst

Lerxst

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:UNIX

Posted 08 January 2006 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE(Legendary Badass @ Jan 8 2006, 12:34 AM) View Post

Part of the problem was the fact that I was stuck in a checkpoint loop in which I was forced to reload then snipe 6 guys with 3 bullets; after that the enemies appeared randomly and seemed to kill me anyways.

This is what happene to me as well. I had to restart the mission just to get away from that stupid automatic checpoint that would restart me with one bullet - and then death even before I could reload.

It was very satisfying when I finaly won. smile.gif

And I second what LB said that once you get atop the silo, use one shot to kill both the loader and sighter.

#11 rusty stucco

rusty stucco

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 01 February 2006 - 12:22 AM

Actually you are all wrong. It is incredibly simple. In one of the houses before the actual Silo checkpoint you will find a SCOPED GEWHER! Yes you heard me right. 10 shot capacity no bolt action cocking after each shot. 10 shots of continuous shooting. Reloading is clip style too. The gewher is on the second floor on a dresser. Just clear every house and you will find it. This will surely be of some help to people who cant snipe at all. have fun biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users