p$ilocybin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:43 AM

i just finished my first season game on nhl 2k6 and here are my thoughts....

first off the textures on the boards at points of the game are very rough.. the boards are very jaggy at points in the game.. i would of liked it if they used real announcers from the actual teams as well. when the game was over and my team was celebrating in the locker room after the game, they were giving each other high fives and there gloves didnt even come close to touching... i am not impressed at all with the lack of next gen graphics. i still like playing it because im a big hockey fan but this game needs WORK.

#2 p$ilocybin

p$ilocybin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:06 AM

i also just noticed there is a pause from when u shoot the puck in the net to win it is announced a goal...it takes a second to compute u just scored or something

#3 p$ilocybin

p$ilocybin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 01:03 AM

at the end of a season game when u click on exit to get out of the game. it freezes at the loading screen sometimes..im guessing this is more of a game glitch whether than a system glitch though

ok this is fucking rediculous. everytime i exit out of a game after playing it it just keeps saying loading and wont stop. screw you EA Sports you guys suck! cant make games worth crap

Edited by p$ilocybin, 09 January 2006 - 01:27 AM.

#4 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE(p$ilocybin @ Jan 8 2006, 07:10 PM) View Post

at the end of a season game when u click on exit to get out of the game. it freezes at the loading screen sometimes..im guessing this is more of a game glitch whether than a system glitch though

ok this is fucking rediculous. everytime i exit out of a game after playing it it just keeps saying loading and wont stop. screw you EA Sports you guys suck! cant make games worth crap

Why are you saying fuck EA sports, they didn't make NHL 2K6?? Sega did and NHL 2K6 does SUCK, Only good hockey games are made by EA

#5 p$ilocybin

p$ilocybin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:04 AM

sorry..my bad...anyone know of a fix for this problem?

#6 yaazz

yaazz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 January 2006 - 03:56 AM

umm wait for EA sports NHL 2006?

Why wasnt this released at launch is what I want to know.... I would have bought it

#7 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 04:02 AM

I didn't think EA was making a hockey game for 360 this year?

#8 Category 5

Category 5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 07:09 AM

I have had a feezing problem during offline season play. After a game it promts you to save your profile. You agree, and after pressing A after the save confirmation the 360 locks and requires power off.

I have determined that this bug is related to manually editing your lines. If I use the default lines everything is peachy, if I edit my player lines I can save my profile but must them power off the machine. this especially sucks since I can never progress in the season this way. i am stuck using the defaukt crappy incorrect lines now.

There are about a dozen other bugs I have listed on the 2ksports forum, but this one is the worst since it makes it impossible to have the correct players on the correct lines.

#9 p$ilocybin

p$ilocybin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 09:20 PM

i end up playing a whole game, and than when i go to exit the game in the menu it keeps saying "loading..." the console is not frozen because i checked it with the guide button. the game will not exit a season game or franchise. rediculous. i cant play this game at all due to this bug, i tried erasing my profile that i made for the game and making a new one still no go...this game is going to have to go back ive tried 2 different copies. if anyone knows a fix please share =]

#10 Optics2k3

Optics2k3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:Xbox 360, Hockey, Bud!
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 10 January 2006 - 02:31 AM

are u a total idiot ? using announcers from a actucal team ? they are announcers from the a team, Toronto Maple Leafs. hence why every year the announcer is announcing from the player on the front of the box, same with every sports game pretty much! i do agree the game does suck online is even worse, exploits and shit, contact sucks... ea just makes a better hockey game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users