#1 dsenart

dsenart

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:39 PM

I understand the game needs to be harder on this level, but what really pisses me off most is how the enemy AI only seems to see ME when I am surrounded by a group of my comrads. Other then that the enemy AI is brilliant, and another thing that gets me is how fooking stupid my teammates are. They give me commands like take out that gunner... but they don't want to lay down any type of suppresion fire or like in the mission you have to snipe in in russia across the square and then you have to keep 4 waves of enemies away.. Well if my damn teammates would secure the damn building by taking enemies out downstairs, I would be able to keep the MG42's across the buildings clear. It seemed like everytime I would go to my scope to fire, I would get hit in the back of the head with a rifle, die and see like 3 russians standing there. If i would run to clear the building I would die from the MG42 fire from across the lawn. What I really wish mostly is that you could command your troops like Ghost Recon. I don't need all the fancy commands but it would be nice to have my team actually shoot the damn enemies that run into the building where 5 of them are..

What I hate most is dieing before making a checkpoint.. it takes so damn long to clear a section then you die and have to do it over and over.. I know i have died over 1000 times on veteran from the beggining up to the Silo mission i am on now. I don't mind dieing i just hate having to do the same damn mission.

#2 uppityox

uppityox

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:51 PM

yep i really hate veteren on silo

#3 hoot

hoot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:57 PM

what burns my ass is that they used the same lame spawnpoints for veteran. while it is amusing to just run over to the next house on the silo mission it's rather annoying on veteran

#4 Interfire

Interfire

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:58 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. Everytime I heard "... go do... we'll cover you" I was like F that, sure you guys will.

Hill 400 was fun, sucked when the tank came. I actually had no problem with the Silo.

#5 Mick Garvey

Mick Garvey

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:20 PM

On that Russian level where you have to take out the mg42s and suppress the advancing Germans I beat it and only died 4 times. Most of the times I died I was figuring out a way to beat it. Its to easy just get an smg and go to the basement and youll see a tiny little closet. Just crouch down there in the corner and aim your smg at the door, stay there the whole time. Your teammates keep respawning so you'll neve have to leave. And the AI mostly ignore you. That level was so easy after I figured that out.

#6 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:32 PM

Well you shouldnt be complaining I cant beat training on Veteran difficulty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users