• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 liquidrt

liquidrt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

ALright when me and my friend (same console) go to play PDZ online we join a game and then he signs in as a GUEST under my LIVE account enabling him to play on LIVE with me against people. For instance, i play under my name in LIVE and he can also play under my name with a 1 by it.

In COD 2 , it wont let him log in as a guest. The only way we are both able to play is if we do multiplayer split screen but that is only one on one. Is there a step i am missing or is it a different process than PDZ? I think the game said we both have to have a LIVE account which seemed strange. Anyway to log him into the guest account of my name or is there another way to get multiple players from the same system on live?

Thanks!
Rob

#2 tommiwan

tommiwan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Halo, Bioshock, Crackdown
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 January 2006 - 11:33 PM

On live you can only play COD2 with 1 person per xbox. I know it's retarded, but that's how it is.

#3 liquidrt

liquidrt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 11:35 PM

Thanks for the quick reply.

Who came up with that awesome feature blink.gif

#4 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 02:43 AM

The same people who didnt come up with creating your own parties. Oh and the same ones that didnt think about letting whoever has the best connection host the game. If they dont fix these features, that will the last cod game I ever buy.

#5 Spark

Spark

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 10 January 2006 - 03:39 AM

Just wait and see how well EA manage to fuck up online MOH when that's released, this will seem like a breeze in comparison.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users