newboxflash

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

good info - i just registered my GF to start with live again but reading this its proberly not even worth the free month messing about

cheers the the heads up

#17 fordman

fordman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

I am lost on this can't seem to find this area. Do you go through the xbox or your computer?

QUOTE(twicked @ Nov 3 2008, 11:08 PM) View Post

Jabroniekilla:

1. On online account with your preferred email address you will want to first remove the accounts association with that email address so you can set your offline account to be associated with it.
a ) Go to Marketplace Blade
b ) Go to Account Management
c ) Go to Windows Live ID
d ) Change the associated email to another email address (make a new one, I dont care)

WAIT 30 MINS - 4 HOURS (server delay)

2. On offline account or XBL Silver
a ) Upgrade to Pro or if account name is already taken, choose a new name
b ) Enter your preferred email address that is no longer associated with the old one
c ) Have fun on XBL

#18 xboxtrash

xboxtrash

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

I see this is old. but -- I wish i had read this last week. sad.gif(
This is what i did: I joined XBL with a new profile, then i found out that my existing saves/items etc.. could not be used with the new XBL profile. I then deleted the "Offline Profile" only and kept the items/saves.
Now, what i don't understand is: Why TF is there an option to delete the offline profile only, if afterwards, i can NOT access the kept items/saves with another id? sad.gif( I'm really furious flamethrower.gif

I'm aware that XBL profiles/gamertags are retreavable using points.

Is there any way to access those items or saves etc...? I mostly care about the countless hours i spent in doing paint/decals on Forza 2&3. cussing.gif

BTW. I have a Max Memory 2GB (:4x512MB). I've tried transfering files back&forth but no success. I only managed today to transfer saves/items to my pc for back up. (too late) But if a file is larger than 474MB (xbox limit) i'm....up shoot creek! mad.gif

Please, somebody help me sad.gif(
Any way to manipulate the save files with the pc and then transfer them back to the xbox? blink.gif

Thanks to all replies! pop.gif

Edited by xboxtrash, 20 May 2010 - 10:23 PM.

#19 boobppuop

boobppuop

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:23 AM

It requires that the profile the Games saves came from is destroyed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users