So I followed the instructions here - http://manual.xboxme...kka=InstallXBMC
Rebooted the Xbox and it tells me I have no compattable 1.22 skins? Hmm, so I check some files and the version I'm installing and the skin says it's version 1.85?! So I FTPed back in, and recopied the newer XBMC files over. Same problem. I tried "delete the “Xbox Media Center” save under memory in the original Xbox™ dashboard and reboot" no change. So I ended up copying back the skin from my previous installation of XBMC and it works?
But it's not updated? So I tried deleteing every file having to do with XBMC and it boots and tells me files are missing and I can FTP in? So I tried installing the new XBMC files again and the same "no compattable 1.22 skins found" thing? Yes I did edit the xboxmediacenter.xml so it shouldnt be that?
- Using the latest CVS T3CH release
- Edited the xboxmediacenter.xml (checked it seventy five million times in internet explorer)
- Tried deleting "E:\TDATA\0face008"
- I am not using any other skin that the default (not sure how I could since I copied over everything and deleted it the second time even)
- Thank you to anyone whom can help.