• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 sephiroth989

sephiroth989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:06 PM

i just need a little help with a problem that i have. ok i've use the krayzie's uxe installer before but never to install just to ftp into my xbox this time i decided to install it. when i installed it, i was prompted with like 3 options 1)backup eeprom 2) virtual c drive and i went to virtual c drive well when this started and was done it asked me to use nkpatcher.06 or .67 and when i tried both i got an error message like this: batch process failed. the last item was: . Action:rename

#2 jebus989

jebus989

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:53 PM

Sounds like you need to update your dash. Just load up a live enabled game and hit xbox live - you dont need to connect your xbox, the dashupdate is on the gamedisk.

nice number sequence at the end of your name wink.gif

#3 BigSteel

BigSteel

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:29 PM

Yep, you probably just need to update your dash version. If you are going to redo the mod you may as well switch to Krayzies NDURE installer. Newer exploit with a few more options biggrin.gif

#4 sephiroth989

sephiroth989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:14 PM

thanks for the reply guys i truly appreciate it but when i tried to load the nk patcher's they both said that my dash version was correct it just wouldnt load could this because i didnt back up the eeprom before i did the virtual C drive thing. and i will use indure when i reverse what ive done wrong because i got it i just couldnt get my pc to read that AR mem card.

#5 sephiroth989

sephiroth989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:30 PM

and I play halo 2 on live like all the time so shouldnt my dash be updated and yes that number sequence behind your name is pretty sweet also

#6 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:38 PM

Aren't you only supposed to select one of those options? it tells you in the Help option that one is for larger HDD and theother for stock. if you get that error it's because you already chose 1 and are trying to install it again.

#7 pirichios

pirichios

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:57 PM

try to do it the conventional way through the save game after you have undone all you did i actually had the same problem and it happens sometimes when you try doing it via ftp directly w/o trying to properly install it via the save game exploit

Edited by pirichios, 12 January 2006 - 09:58 PM.

#8 sephiroth989

sephiroth989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE(pirichios @ Jan 12 2006, 10:04 PM) View Post

try to do it the conventional way through the save game after you have undone all you did i actually had the same problem and it happens sometimes when you try doing it via ftp directly w/o trying to properly install it via the save game exploit

yeah i want to do it all over again but i cant seem to undo what i've done thats all i really need help trying to do. once i unstall i'll do everything properly. so if anyone knows how to uninstall this it'll be greatly appreciated

#9 Monkey106

Monkey106

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:37 PM

If you've got the old save games used for the exploit on your hdd you need to get rid of them, I just had this problem recently when trying to softmod an upgraded hdd. Same error code and everything. Just delete the old save games, put the fresh ones on, and softmod away.

Mind you, if this doesn't work it's not my fault!

#10 sephiroth989

sephiroth989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:21 AM

how exactly did you get rid of them and do you mean i need to take them from my gamesaves portion of my ms dash because i cant access my hdd via ftp anymore because of the mistake i made

#11 spiffyville

spiffyville

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Interests:Working on the physics behind wingless flight for humans. Slow going so far.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:21 AM

How many blocks do you have left on your harddrive? (Under the xbox-dash.) I had problems with this if there isnt enough space left on the HD. Also you can only have one savegame under whatever game your using to load the exploit.

#12 sephiroth989

sephiroth989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(spiffyville @ Jan 13 2006, 06:28 AM) View Post

How many blocks do you have left on your harddrive? (Under the xbox-dash.) I had problems with this if there isnt enough space left on the HD. Also you can only have one savegame under whatever game your using to load the exploit.

im not sure how many blocks i have under ms dash because it says 50000+ blocks but it has always said that and i have quite a few game saves although i know game saves are very small. but any way how did you go about fixing the problem that you had

#13 BigSteel

BigSteel

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:31 PM

Can you still boot the exploitable game, and do you have the hacked gamesave still on your xbox? If yes, then boot the game and hacked save, this should give you FTP access, delete everything from the e: drive except for TDATA and UDATA, delete all the files from your c: drive and replace them with the stock c: drive files (on Slayers 2.6 disc under system/all/c). this will return your xbox to completly stock. You can then redo the mod with a new gamesave (Krayzies NDURE 1.0).

#14 sephiroth989

sephiroth989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:51 AM

yes i still can load the exploit but when i do i cannot gain ftp access. ive tried everything and i cant gain access to my xbox via ftp and im wondering if i go online to play halo 2 will my eeprom get banned since i never really finished the installation

#15 sephiroth989

sephiroth989

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 06:41 AM

should i just delete the save files and put them back on and restart the process

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users