#1 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:14 PM

cant wait to get home to see this one, enjoy guys.

Gamespot has a nice video dev diary for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. The video comes complete with some gameplay footage that looks pretty impressive. Check it out.

http://www.gamersreports.com/news/948/

#2 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:35 PM

'twas coming here to post this, lol

lookin' good!

#3 CattyKid

CattyKid

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts
  • Interests:Everything
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:50 PM

Anyone know if there is a better version of the trailer on gamespot. It looks like garbage. Are there any REALLY high res recent videos from Ghost Recon?

#4 Justaren

Justaren

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:53 AM

visit www.gametrailers.com they always offer HD version of the videos...but dammit..showing me this dev diary just makes me want this freakin game even more.... if you like games like swat 4. rainbow six raven shield. or any real time stragety fps.... you gotta put this in your collection.... shoot my calendar is already marked for feb 14. for FULL AUTO and FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3 and if this game comes around that time also..there goes 180bucks...ill never see again but got plenty of hours of gaming time...hahahha THANK YOU 360..i always havew faith in ya'll..... i hope your happy with my money BILL

#5 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:02 AM

thats my b-day, someone buy fight night for me, cuz I sure as hell aint giving EA my $$.

#6 pingrr

pingrr

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:10 AM

That game wasn't even on my list of games to get. But the more I see of it the visuals are starting to look so good I will be forced into buying the game.

#7 Snowboard8422

Snowboard8422

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:01 PM

I can't wait for this one!

#8 melongstrike

melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:58 PM

The game "looks" great... but it's funny

I never played a Ghost Recon Game that I enjoyed. Now on the other hand Rainbow 6 has always for some reason held my attention. Hopefully, this next GR game will feel more like Rainbow 6 while still giving Ghost Recon elements.

Carry on

#9 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • 6,917 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 07:31 PM

Maybe its the bigger, outdoor environments that you didnt like in recons? I know thats what turned off some of my friends to it, they also liked R6 3 better due to its close quarters encounters. Just trying to start conversation, dont look 2 deep into it biggrin.gif

If I had to chose, Id take Recon time after time. But I like them both very much and luckily dont have 2 chose. Itll be interesting to see what comes of a 360 R6 title.

#10 Jonm888

Jonm888

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 08:03 PM

I actually had a dream about playing this game two nights ago. Sidenote: I was playing the kid that was cursing at his mom about the chocolate milk.

#11 melongstrike

melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 01:11 AM

Maybe a combination of the outdoors, the nav points they use, and overall feel but even when playing R6 in the snow stage's the outdoor's really didn't bother me. But then again playing (oh shit I forgot) the army game supposedly used for training starts off troops throwing the football and you couldn't control the men you pointed and clicked... damnit (will edit with game title later) ah yes Full Spectrum Warrior

but with the nav's used on that game didn't bother me either... I don't know what the hell is my problem but I at least hope the controls can be configured to play the way I like to play and not just defaults.

Edited by melongstrike, 15 January 2006 - 01:11 AM.

#12 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE(melongstrike @ Jan 13 2006, 09:05 AM) View Post

The game "looks" great... but it's funny

I never played a Ghost Recon Game that I enjoyed. Now on the other hand Rainbow 6 has always for some reason held my attention. Hopefully, this next GR game will feel more like Rainbow 6 while still giving Ghost Recon elements.

Carry on

i hope you are kiding, RB6 is to arcade like compared to GR which is more of a sim war/stratigic game, i own every GR game made for xbox and not one RB6 game, RB6 is no real fun. GR you have to really think your in the middle of the battle field, the original GR still to this day has have to of logged more hours of playing then anygame ive ever purchased and it was available 3 years ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users