• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cubix25

cubix25

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:56 PM

Just wondering is this the only way to input cheats into your xbox or is the old days of console cheats still do-able where you would use a combination of keys to input it. IF A/R is the only way is it worth the cash, as in can you really get updated/better cheats or is this just a selling ploy. Is Action Replay the best one out there or is there better ones

Thanks Cubix

#2 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:01 AM

CHEAT CODES

you can also try running TRAINERS if you have your xbox modded.

#3 cubix25

cubix25

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:26 AM

Thanks Mr-C, sorry did not make myself very clear. Sad I know but i have never finished Halo1, only got as far as the "control room" one I think but all game saves got wiped. So what I am really looking for is a cheat that will allow me to level jump or is this only do able with the likes of an Action replay device and a game save of where I want to jump to?.

Also are the wireless controllers any good, can anyone recommend a brand

Thks again Cubix

#4 Epaige

Epaige

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:47 AM

Well if you got a extra controller and a mem card you could put a usb adapter on it and get the AR software from there site and install software plug controller into usb port and now you have AR saves..Theres a guide somewhere..But basically you splice the macthing color wires together then you should have 1 wire from the xbox controller that doesnt go to anything i think its yellow..im not sure though..

And for wireless controllers ive heard the logitech is pretty good..I myself have a madcatz and it works great.

#5 cubix25

cubix25

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 12:59 AM

Thanks Epaige,the guide you talk about is it on here its just with the search disabled it will make for hard finding. Regarding the wireless controllers will check it out

Cheers

#6 chorizo1

chorizo1

X-S Seraphic

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,883 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:24 AM

XBOX-SAVES

look for the halo 1 trainer, read the READ me it comes with to get directions.

It has a saves manager you can run on PC, that is like action replay, also you can get saves from codejunkies. (ithink this is what you mean) also, Do you have a MOD?

Edited by chorizo1, 13 January 2006 - 02:26 AM.

#7 cubix25

cubix25

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:22 PM

No modchip yet Chorizo1 but will be soon, but this should'nt make any difference to game saves etc-will it?

Cubix

Just on a side note why do I receive an email to say I got replies to this thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users