3 replies to this topic

#1 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 05:36 PM

OK so I have 2 xbox's one currently running evox, and the other I'm testing the newest version of XBMC (well as of a couple days ago). I have always had avalaunch and unleasx as apps because I like having the option to use them as well. Yesterday I ftped into my xbmc xbox and tried to upload the newest version of avalaunch got into the files structure F\Apps and replaced the old ava with the new one transfered fine with no errors. Disconnected and did the same for xbox 2 running evox. Restarted both of them and now Ava is completely gone from the apps directory? Went into the xml and config.ini and everything seems to be where it should. I even went into the f\apps in flashfxp and could see the ava folder w/ all files in it. So I figured maybe it was a bad download and transfered my old (known good) version of ava to both boxes, same thing in the directory, but not in my f\apps when going through my dashboard? I would really appreciate any help I'm kind of at a loss here? It's probably something stupid I overlooked but I'm in need of some assistance thanks in advance.

#2 NotZero

NotZero

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 January 2006 - 06:34 PM

Make sure the Avalaunch XBE is named default.xbe

#3 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 06:48 PM

its is named default.xbe, and thanks for the quick reply

#4 kdawgxbox

kdawgxbox

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 07:28 PM

well in a weird turn of events I switched routers and reset all my boxes and laptop and re-transfered all the files and it works fine now. Stupid user error haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users