btaber_09

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:45 AM

Activision has posted the following questions and answers on their support website:

I am experiencing severe lag and connection interruptions whenever I join an Xbox Live game. Why is this?

Note:Activision is aware of this issue and a Live update is being worked on that should address the problem. We do not have a release date yet for this fix but as soon as it is available you will be able to downloaded it via XBox Live.

I can't see any of the missions I've previously completed. I can only select the Russian training mission.

Note:Activision is aware of this issue and a Live update is being worked on that should address the problem. We do not have a release date yet for this fix but as soon as it is available you will be able to downloaded it via XBox Live.

Hopefully this means there will be less lag and proper game saves very soon! biggrin.gif

I just noticed that something similar to this had already been posted but not with these specific questions from their site. Sorry about that.

#2 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:17 AM

Well, I didn't know about the Game Saves being fixed, so that's cool.

#3 yaazz

yaazz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 15 January 2006 - 07:57 PM

cant wait!

#4 woofis

woofis

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:52 PM

booooo... i want pregame lobbies. if this update doesnt have pregame lobbies ill be very disapointed. though fixing the lag is a plus. i want my dam lobbies to play with my dam friends!!!

#5 Kernal69er

Kernal69er

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:56 PM

Don't forget the ranking..... U can play ranked or unranked games but what and where are the rankings is the question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users