• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 arover

arover

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 08:44 PM

(This is using the Matrix chip, installed a few years ago) --> Alright, so after a few days of friends playing xbox games like normal, I decided to mess around with XBMC, just tinker with the xbox...all that stuff. So I flip the DIP switch I had soldered onto the xbox on, could see the green light from the chip turn on, yet, no blue bootup screen, and no boot to any EvoX dash. Just straight to the M$ Dash. My xbox won't read any more dvdrs either! I am clueless as to how this could randomly happen without anyone messing around with the bios or any flashing or anything, at least if the xbox was bumped the chip wouldn't be aligned and I therefore wouldn't see a green light coming from the chip on the inside. Is my chip just fried, should I reflash it, or what? Any ideas, anyone?

#2 mlapaglia

mlapaglia

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:43 PM

your d0 point might have come undone? i am unfamilar with matrix chips but i know that xecuter's light turn on as long as then have 5 volts. might wanna take it apart and see if everything is still where it should be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users