JDM_DRiFTeR

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:44 PM

I had my 360 for only a week now and I play PGR3 on it and time to time it gets really laggy but the weird thing is that it is placed on a cool and level operating environment. I also get the lag problem when I play my backward-compatible games and it lags so much that its nearly imposible to get a good gameplay out of it. Im just wondering if anybody else has these problems and knows a solution. uhh.gif

#2 mike_jacko

mike_jacko

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:31 PM

yes...they all laG.. hope it gets fixed

#3 JDM_DRiFTeR

JDM_DRiFTeR

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:31 AM

damn M$....

Good thing I bought the in-store extended 2 year warranty happy.gif

#4 GSX

GSX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE(mike_jacko @ Jan 16 2006, 04:38 PM) View Post

yes...they all laG.. hope it gets fixed

I doubt that, all the games I played were flawless.

#5 JDM_DRiFTeR

JDM_DRiFTeR

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(GSX @ Jan 16 2006, 03:39 PM) View Post

Lucky You blink.gif

#6 djzzib

djzzib

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:01 AM

I notice lag when pressing the dashboard button in game. Anyone else think this should be lighning fast response or what?

#7 armless

armless

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:06 AM

i only experience lag on my 56" DLP. I think that the tv might be too slow. My CRT works beautifully.

#8 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:31 AM

No lag here. If you are on DLP you might notice lag in your controls, but it shouldn't be choppy.

#9 linkpwns

linkpwns

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE(GSX @ Jan 16 2006, 06:39 PM) View Post

Do u have cod2 blink.gif oh, and about the dashboard thing, i realized that 2day, it loads kinda slow and choppy like

#10 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE(GSX @ Jan 16 2006, 08:39 PM) View Post

Me too, mine has never lagged yet. If you are having problems dont send your box back to MS yet wait a bit until there are new hardware releases.

#11 GSX

GSX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE(linkpwns @ Jan 16 2006, 08:29 PM) View Post

Do u have cod2 blink.gif oh, and about the dashboard thing, i realized that 2day, it loads kinda slow and choppy like

Yup I tried cod2, and its fine. The only time i do have lag is when i press the guide button, and that has nothing to do with gameplay.

#12 Casper1786

Casper1786

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:45 AM

ya i get lag often, usingly after running for over an hour or 2 of gaming, somtimes depends on witch game, but turning it off for a bit seems to solve it, tho the back doesn't feel 2 hott, so not sure whats goin down, i have it freeze a bit to somtimes, but not to often, i figured why fuss about it, get over it things are bound to happen with launch models of all hardware this complex, get a waranty be smart the 1s who rush out but think it's a gaurantee flawless machine are retarded, realize that the companys can only do so much testing to each machine, either be that when they are going for a big launch that they are time constrained, and say machines only run into trouble after extended heavy use(3 hours of quake4 straight), u try and test hundreds of thousands of these things for 3 hours straight to see if the machine stays "stable", yes a bit more testing and research should have been done on the final design before a full production swing, but hey i've herd of 1700 parts coming together here, say 1 company is slightly off on the initial design during the production of their part going into mass production to, now they miss it and the difference becomes a problem in the machine later down the line, i mean shit can really go wrong on mass productions of these things just getting up an going.

now if you were smart and said ya throw me some waranty on this baby when u bought it, then unless your machine is basicly crippled by an issue, then ya get it fixed soon, but if it's only a minor inconveience to ya, like somtimes when the machine is powered on by the eject button on my remote(so it doesn't direct boot the game), if i'm in the dash for to long my drive may take anywhere from 3-5 presses on teh close tray button on the remote, in dash or on the front of the machine to actually close the tray, well heck wait a while, wait for model revisions to come out and collect a new model, either way

Edited by Casper1786, 17 January 2006 - 03:46 AM.

#13 lonewolf210

lonewolf210

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:47 AM

My games have been flawless except for halo 2. Every once in a while i get a weird screnn burnish thing that goes away after you turn off the box and yesterday halo 2 lagged some when i was palying it at my friends house(so it could ahve been the tv)

#14 MysticalJet

MysticalJet

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:06 AM

COD2 lags horribly. If you play regularly you will know that 1 out of 5 games will not lag. Everybody who I have played with has had lag - especially on the team games. The name going around is Lag Of Duty because it lags so much.

Hope they fix it becaue the multiplayer live is fun.

#15 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:48 AM

QUOTE(MysticalJet @ Jan 16 2006, 10:13 PM) View Post

COD2 lags horribly. If you play regularly you will know that 1 out of 5 games will not lag. Everybody who I have played with has had lag - especially on the team games. The name going around is Lag Of Duty because it lags so much.

Hope they fix it becaue the multiplayer live is fun.

Yeah it lags on LIVE, but I was under the impression the original poster was talking about the game lagging offline. Like choppy play, framerate, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users